Aussierul.es invite?

Peers are online.

Normal transmission has resumed … …

1 Like

swoitas

And I’ve been banned. Tried being a peer on the FREO game and no-one wanted it so now I am a Leech.

Freo game? But why brah?

1 Like

Anyone have an invite, please!

Now that the other efc.mb site is down, could someone please send me an invite? I usually like watching our games on my iPad - and they don’t stay on the Foxtel demand for that long anymore.

Don’t have any invites left,… but you can get a 14 day free trial here and watch at least this weeks game and nexts.

https://id.afl.com.au/livepass

Actually, also the week after, and all of this years as well.

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m also after an invite to the Aussierul es site. Is anybody willing to provide me with one please?
Many thanks

Jay

Hey everyone.

Can anyone shoot me an invite too, please/

RoOSTA

U a cop?

1 Like

Am i a cop? Yes. I am. Visiting the Bomberblitz forum looking for AFL content :clap::clap:

Hey,

If you still have some invite links it would be amazing!

Just moved to Europe so would be awesome to have this.

Thanks
Sushi

I’m all out of Invites myself. Not sure if this helps, or what an International M/Ship costs now, but IIRC it’s not a lot, and I think still gives AFL live access.

Just a thought.

Also, can give you a link where you can watch live, … and last of all, a VPN & Kayo (Halves with a friend?) access will get you watching whenever you want.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has an invite code for me? If you do can you please pm me? Thanks.

Is the site still going???

Yep. As is ATT, which I use occasionally still. It’s a bloody Godsend at times.

Ausrules was started for folk O/S, so despite the rise of Kayo etc, it still gets used a lot by those that can’t access such things and function in different time zones.

It’s interesting, once WatchAFL started and I could legitimately pay for and watch games overseas plus be a club member, I never went back to the site again.

Yeah, I think there’s quite a few that aren’t that committed and are just getting into the game, others that see no need to part with the dough as this has been where they’ve been for years, enjoy the camraderie and talk with supporters of all clubs etc, and it still works for them, and others who just want to collect copies of games, which is hard to do from a Kayo or Watch AFL type platform, and it seems from posts re FuxTel boxes, from there as well.

1 Like

That all makes perfect sense. I think I haven’t needed a copy of a game to keep for many years, haha.

3 Likes

Streaming has become more popular than downloading and watching.