Barnaby Joyce a dinosaur running our country

Sharing for the info, not the attitude.

There are farmers and those whose jobs/incomes are directly connected to the farm - could be that it is not just the farmer vote that counts, but feedstuffs, machinery franchisees/tradies , rural retail ( whose revenue falls when farm income drops).
I think ABARE reviews go wider than direct farm output, prices etc.

3 Likes

Now reporting of Nats in Senate walking away from MDB plans
NSW reportedly lost a Nats NSW State seat connected to MDB to Helen Dalton of shooters and fishers.

MDB?

Murray-Darling Basin

1 Like

When asked about Nat approaches on women issues, Barnaby notes he is the father of four daughters

• no doubt the mother of those daughters has a way of clarifying and articulating to him on such matters.
3 Likes

He’s all about family values. He values families so highly, he went out and started a second one.

9 Likes

*Mothers.

1 Like

Four daughters by one, two sons by the next ? One of the two sons came close to getting a clip over the ears by the GG at the swearing in ceremony

1 Like

I was trying to not let facts ruin my quip.

I can assure you amongst the many female voters that I have been vented to, in one of the safest National Party federal seats in the nation, Joyce is TOXIC.

They are livid.

This is from rusted on Nats supporters too.

7 Likes

And Barnaby might need to hose down his Nat ferals.
Water Minister Pitt speaking with forked tongue, As a Minister ( well ATM pending Barnaby reshuffles) he supports Govt policy on MDB water buy back, but speaking as a Nat…
Wong speaking for SA in lower MDB, going for the jugular. Also problems for SA Water Minister, but SA not well represented with Nats (zero at Fed level)

1 Like

Preference to pay mothers to stay home with the kids rather than more subsidies for childcare, could get a few more women and men with small kids at odds

Considering the mother of his daughters is now his ex-wife and has taken up body-building, I doubt he is too keen to seek much guidance from her. Unless he particularly wants to be told to get farked whilst having has junk ripped from his flabby body.

2 Likes

Another grifter back in the fold.

1 Like

He was getting rent free for a while in
his electorate, gift from a supporter.
Two wives and six kids to support, but new job delivers him an extra $200k a year in Plt salary.

Poor guy, he’ll struggle to scrape by until he can do an autobiography and have a regular spot on Sky News.

1 Like

and get sent to vic press conferences?

Senator Canavan must have private means, told Barnaby he does not want to get back in the Ministry ( May have been told he would not get Agricuiture or Energy)
He is now presenting as the intellectual conscience of the Nats - shaved, taken off the coal miner hat and hi viz, on with the designer suit and old school tie - he can promote Nat values from the back bench, thinks Matt Keane espousing renewables from NSW is a dill.
Canas might need to don the Akubra if he thinks the farmers in the lower MDB are on his side.
Meanwhile, four NSW State Nat MPs are in Covid iso following a factional dinner in Sydney.

Barnaby presides over chaos of his own making on the floor of the 'House and might have to isolate for 14 days. Wouldn’t that be good.?