Barnaby Joyce a dinosaur running our country

The Bonking Beetroot.

What a shambles.

1 Like

#PutOutYourHats

Meanwhile in the beautiful hills of New England.

In last year’s by-election at which Mr Windsor opted not to run, Mr Joyce received almost 65 per cent of the primary vote, and almost 74 per cent after preferences.
Mr Windsor said he did not believe Mr Joyce would do as well at the next election, following the revelations of his affair with Ms Campion.

Result. Swing to Joyce of +3.9% preferred with ~80% counted.

I guess there are so many adults that have had affairs they see it as within the range of normal human behaviour and it does not effect the way people vote. Maybe they even see Joyce as more human and increased his majority?

1 Like

Could be Nats leader and deputy PM tomorrow
Wtf.

1 Like

■■■■ it, do it Nats.

2 Likes

Reached the bottom of the barrel, scraped all the way through that, and furiously digging into the subfloor.

2 Likes

Like the US under Trump, we have a cruel, incompetent government, but we are really missing that element of undiagnosed mental illness. Step up Barnaby

3 Likes

Barnaby. The turd that just can’t be flushed.

5 Likes

According to Windsor, many in the electorate will only vote Nat and Joyce has a stranglehold on preselectiom.
Windsor was a special case, a well regarded Nat who fell out with with the powerbrokers and was immensely popular with most of the Nata until he backed Gillard.

11 Likes

Must be distantly related to Jake Carlisle.

Good decision. Barnaby has a young family. He needs to devote more time to them, not spent more time in Canberra being leader and Deputy PM.

1 Like

Has probably been told to get the fark out of her house

It’s a low down dirty shame one pissant Natiional couldn’t change his/her vote.

With the Tomato as Deputy PM, just imagine the fun we’d have had, watching the strife between him and Scumbag.

The Government wouldn’t have lasted six months with Joyce as Deputy PM. We’d have had a general erection and a chance to boot these incompetent, greedy Tories out early.

Why couldn’t Biddy McKenzie vote for Barnaby ? Or maybe she did…

2 Likes

??? Sorry, but the thought of Joyce and Morrison is unlikely to cause this.

1 Like

Oh this is the worst thing for our country. Why don’t they just call a spade a spade and rename the Nationals as the Coal Mining Party.

If I wanted to see dinosaurs like JoyceI would go to the UK Natural History Museum.

3 Likes

Bridget was beside Joyce at the presser, return of the prodigal daughter to the front bench

2 Likes

You’re selling them short on the stealing water and clearing of native vegetation fronts too.

3 Likes

I don’t know why everyone is so anti-Barnaby. Yes, he seems like a pretty odious person (whilst somehow being very appropriate for the leadership of the Nationals). However, he is going to do more damage to Scomo than Albo ever could.

3 Likes

I get what you are saying, but Barnaby is low life scum of the first order. Sit in the same room as him and you feel grubby.

Never felt that way with any other pollie.

6 Likes