Baulderstone

Keep it on the down low, pull thread.

If you think I am a fan wait till Aceman finds this thread

STONEY WHEN YOU'RE TAPPING THAT BALL IN THE CANDLE LIGHT

STONEY WHEN YOU'RE TAPPING THAT BALL IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT

STONE STONE STONEY

like to see him in tandem with hornibrook...

How it took until now to come up with this is a sign we're slipping here....

From what I know of him I'd be inclined to get him on the senior list, and rookie another like Tagliabue.

I'd senior list both, and leave Thurlow on the rookie list.

Can send the midfield group to an altitude training session running laps of his gut

One of Benfti's last year?

Nup big white dude

Nah dude, I started a thread on him last year. Every now and then I do hype a white dude, just for balance

Nup big white dude
Nah dude, I started a thread on him last year. Every now and then I do hype a white dude, just for balance
Baulderstone is also know as "token"

hope we get him

Stoney, to my soul

Stoney just like a Jelly Roll

Can send the midfield group to an altitude training session running laps of his gut

Post of the week.

Absolutely smashed Mitch Harvey in the SANFL Grand Final. I recall some people saying they wanted Mitch Harvey as part of the Ryder deal. Baulderstone destroyed him in that game, though I'm not sure he's mobile enough to make the next step. But he's a fucken big unit. Kicked a pretty important goal in the GF from memory too.

Nup big white dude
Yeah and him on one end of a seesaw would balance out about 5 of your little forward pockety Garlett/Tippa types...

Absolutely smashed Mitch Harvey in the SANFL Grand Final. I recall some people saying they wanted Mitch Harvey as part of the Ryder deal. Baulderstone destroyed him in that game, though I'm not sure he's mobile enough to make the next step. But he's a farken big unit. Kicked a pretty important goal in the GF from memory too.

That might've been me.

I thought Mitch Harvey might have been a "steak knives" option for us as a stay-at-home forward in the Ryder deal, but I wouldn't have thought he'd be anything close to AFL-standard as a ruckman.  

Man size version of Mumford

I BELIEVE THAT BELONGS TO MISTER GILMORE

He lost like 40kg's and got selected for the Redlegs from there.

Still a massive unit, however has the ticker to get around the park okay, doesn't usually spend much time on the pine.

Pretty fit for a 100kg+ individual. Would be sad to see him leave the Mighty Legs, however would look great in a Bomber guernsey...

435736-sam-baulderstone.jpg

cant wait to see this big fella in the red and black, in all seriousness to drop that weight and push for a afl spot is a massive achievement and shows hes wants it 

We haven't had a good old fashioned truck on our list since, what, Neagle?

He sounds like a sky lander BAULDERSTONE

Well if we aren’t going to baulder for the pre-season altitude camp, we might as well bring baulder here

Meat and potatoes type of recruiting

Well if we aren't going to baulder for the pre-season altitude camp, we might as well bring baulder here
Meat and potatoes type of recruiting

That's just Baulder dash