BBFFL#2 2016 Discussion

Come on cafe!

I agree. I double checked with him and he was happy so we just move forward.

Also I have got the list of players finalised and have found the following things:

Silly Billy needs to delist one additional player - he has forgotten to include George Horlin-Smith who he traded for.
TrevorBix has only listed 20 keepers including Heppel, so he gets one extra keeper
WOB - needs to confirm the status of James Kelly and who his final spot goes to

Therefore at this stage the spreadsheet will be missing 2 players and there will be one of Bix’s squad from last year that will have to come out.

Nothing new from Pazza. Play through.

I know I shouldn't be butting in but dropping Hall has to be vetoed. Hall was one of the premium scorers in the comp in the 2nd half of last year and had 100 points in his first practice match this year.

Yet 33 year old Ted Richards, playing his last season and averaging 50, makes his keepers.

I know I shouldn’t be butting in but dropping Hall has to be vetoed. Hall was one of the premium scorers in the comp in the 2nd half of last year and had 100 points in his first practice match this year.

All good to select Aaron Hall. He is available.

Please hold fire on selecting Aaron Hall for now. I am confirming with Pazza that he wants to cut him. If you want to select him we will just have to hold the draft up.

That’s not Aaron Hall that Paz has cut, is it?

From Pazza:

Keepers are Blicavs, Mumford, Gibson, Ross, Savage, Tuohy, Nahas, both Lonergans, Hartung, O’Shea, Toumpas, Stratton, Edwards, Richards, Menadue, Taberner, Motlop, Bell and Hallahan

So out are Hall, Moore, Jones, Minchington, Black and Stretch

He is also keeping Hurley.

Spreadsheet in the final checking stage.

I have no idea who I want. Except it obviously won’t be Parish, no way he gets past all of Sal’s picks lol.

Wouldn't mind having DtD's pick 7 in this draft if the next few picks go the way I expect them to.

lol, i’ve been sitting here, i’ve got 2 days off work, thinking if he picks him and he picks him then i’ll get him etc etc

Was pretty happy when pick 2 wasn’t one of the ones i wanted but only time will tell of course.

Wouldn’t mind having DtD’s pick 7 in this draft if the next few picks go the way I expect them to.

Cafegerat is at work. Will select when he gets a moment.

Eggs & Wezza outscoring Smooth & Myself this week. All set for a cracking finals series.

Back on the winners list!

Our trade period is normally around the bye rounds, right?

1183 with 3 donuts. Will take that despite the loss.

Now just need ■■■■■■ Brad Scott to bring back Wells and Sam Wright which I thought he’d do this week. As if I needed other reasons to dislike that idiot. Fingers crossed for Cutler, Papley, Dempsey and Jack Trengove too.

Reckon Matty Dea’s trade value just went up a bit as well!

@Wezza I have removed Oleg Markov from your team. He should have been locked down. Not sure why he was a Free Agent. Also have reinstated Hammelmann.

Spreadsheet minus Pazza's delisted players and one from WOBs list should be out early this afternoon. Apologies for the delay.
No apology needed mate, just lost track of what was happening.

yep, no need to apologise redbull, great work.