BBFFL#2 2016 Discussion

This season ■■■■■■■ sucks.

Well you use your waiver position to claim Naismith and/or pick up a forward and request ruck relief in place of Tippett and you win.

You’ve certainly been unlucky this season cafe with a few of your matchups, but this weekend was completely avoidable.

I realise i could have done this, but the whole swapping ■■■■ rucks from one week to the next doesn’t interest me, I’m also not a fan of ruck relief and don’t think it should have been introduced, so I don’t request it.

The loss doesn’t bother me as the season is done anyway. I’m ■■■■■■ because I was going ‘ok’ and then injuries hit and its now ■■■■ score after ■■■■ score for the last month.

And yes, I’m being a sooky little ■■■■■.

Shaq-attack… interesting. Would have been nice to see him play in the NAB challenge.

Is it possible for those of us interested in your draft from BBFFL#1 to follow your selections?

Pinned thread.

Pazza done. Well done Rob on not holding things up.

Cafe up and messaged.

Is it possible for those of us interested in your draft from BBFFL#1 to follow your selections?

Reckon long term that is a great pick Sal. Not sure much this year but a swingman that would get Goddard like numbers.

Cheers, AB. I’ll set out my thinking later on, hopefully he works out for me.

Reckon long term that is a great pick Sal. Not sure much this year but a swingman that would get Goddard like numbers.

So. Pazza is day 1 at a new job and wont select until tonight…

Trying to get a name from him…

Ive sent Paz a text.

I need a few big weeks, we have similar runs home. I need Birch to beat you and for me not to roll out a 1200 I think.

I have PMed and emailed @pazza following him up re keepers and letting him know it is his pick. If I don't hear back in the next couple of hours I will text him. Once he has cut his players the spreadsheet will be sent via email.

Put him on a timer for his keepers. He had the same time and advice that everyone else did.

WOB’s in hospital and still managed to make contact and get them done.

EDIT: he’s had no problem posting on BF last night …

Jeez I want that finals spot.

So do I and I’m ■■■■■■ that Birch couldn’t get the win over you. Only positive is I got 64 points on you if it comes down to points for.

Well you use your waiver position to claim Naismith and/or pick up a forward and request ruck relief in place of Tippett and you win.

You’ve certainly been unlucky this season cafe with a few of your matchups, but this weekend was completely avoidable.

Ladder After Round 16

There are no changes to ladder positions from last week - bad luck @TrevorBix

The Run Home
Smooth 15-1 - Birch19, Come Back Hirdy, Eggs
Bargey 13-3 – Cafegerat, Silly Billy, Pazza
Eggs 12-4 – No. 5, TrevorBix, Smooth
Wezza 12-4 – Don to Death, Westozziebomber, 51 Bewick
Westozziebomber 11-5 – Redbull, Wezza, Birch19
Stoops 10-6 – 51 Bewick, Saladin, The Melkman
No. 5 10-6 – Eggs, Cafegerat, Silly Billy
Redbull 9-7 – Westozziebomber, Birch19, Come Back Hirdy
TrevorBix 9-7 – Come Back Hirdy, Eggs, Cafegerat
51 Bewick 8-8 – Stoops, Don to Death, Wezza
Birch19 7-5 – Smooth, Redbull, Westozziebomber

victory!

Games where I’ll be in with a decent shot to come too against SB and paz. Looking a decent chance to avoid the spoon.

I thought i drafted Rory Atkins. Turns out i drafted Andy Lovett. Suspended before he even played a game!
Sorry Sal, he's been around Bernie Vince, Toby Greene, Charlie Dixon and Mitch Robinson at the Seagulls since the middle of last season...evidently taught him bad habits.

Sounds like you need to instil some off field discipline to your boys! That’s an impressive list.

It seems like you’re trying to tell me to take down the Dickheads Welcome sign on the front of our club rooms. That is an outrageous suggestion, good sir, outrageous, how would our illustrious alumni feel?

Liam Jurrah, Graham Johncock, Dan Connors, Shannon Grant, Jake King, Aaron Edwards and Travis Tuck have always been generous with their alumni contributions - I can’t be rude, next you’ll be telling me I shouldn’t allow reputable business Mr. Pedro Gonzalez from Columbia to provide free samples of his product to all draftees.

Classic. I've worked out your recruiting policy!
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. The police only raid the facilities five times a year, which I'm reliably informed is not "a significant amount". We're also quite proud of the fact that the 50 calls a year on average the police receive about our club are "the lowest for football clubs in the district"...and I'm reliably informed that the majority of those calls were from Daniel Cross who hasn't been at the club since 2012 - so our average has been going down for 3 years straight!

Jeez I want that finals spot.

■■■■ YOU TOM JONAS

I second that motion.

Round 16 Results
redbull 1416 Lost to Smooth 1487
Birch19 1335 Lost to TrevorBix 1352
Come Back Hirdy 1388 Lost to No. 5 1505
Eggs 1540 Defeated Bargey 1477
cafegerat 1200 Lost to The Melkman 1209
Silly Billy 1329 Defeated saladin 1228
Pazza 995 Lost to 51 Bewick 1293