BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Giles, Hopper, Acres, Lang all named! Harmes on EIC list. Green injured.

First time i can recall having a full side, a full bench AND a couple of extras named.

Problem is, i have little idea of who is my best 18 atm. I can almost guarantee I’ll get it wrong and leave plenty of points on the pine.

1 Like

at least you can field a full side lol

Soooooooo.

Boakies Betrayal projected score is 1630! LOL.

Pffft. i got this.

1 Like

are we having just general FAs after this time mate?

One or two guys that I would like, but don’t want to use my spot on the priority order for.

After you’ve announced waivers after 12, we could just post any other free agent changes in here and myself or yourself can make the appropriate changes in UF ahead of teams?

Yep happy with that.

1 Like

So I guess Crisp and Vlastuin didn’t really get any midfield minutes this week?

Treloar working as hard to carry my team as he does to carry Collingwood :stuck_out_tongue:

WHE with 124 as my first emergency. Looks like Gus will be making a cameo forward line appearance to ensure his score counts! #ThursdayNightLoophole

1 Like

In another league I left him out of my entire team - had no one to loophole him with and preferred Fantasia as my emergency.

Last call for Free Agent nonimations. Please PM me.

Apologies - under the pump with work. Will finalise Free Agents requests in the next hour or so. Once posted, other players can then be picked up without impacting on priority order.

Successful Free Agent Selections Round 2

Silly Billy
Mitch Hannan to replace Pat Kerr

TrevorBix
Harry Marsh to replace Jono O’Rourke
51 Bewick
Tom Barrass to replace Brady Grey

Don to Death
Jack Silvagni to replace Josh Battle

Birch 19
Lincoln McCarthy to replace Eric Mackenzie

Wezza
Zac Fisher to replace Daniel McStay

Silly Billy
Jeff Garlett to replace Isaac ■■■■■■■

UF now updated to reflect changes and also priority order.

I’ll pick up Ryan Lester please redbull, mostly so I can have the pleasure of cutting him next week.

Already delisted Goldsack on Wednesday in preparation (and because I couldn’t wait to cut him either)

Done

Anyone wanting a free agent should be able to pick them up themselves on UF.

Thanks. I tried that - the website said it would be reflected in my round 3 line up. Is that wrong or have you since fixed something?

The transfer shows on the movements page for me but neither player is in or has left my squad.

Arrrhhhh

The setting which stopped Free Agents going through on UF also means the players can’t be added to your teams for this week.

For those who have picked up a player let me know if you want to include the new player and in what position - ideally if they are the same position as the cut player just name them there. I know this won’t work in all cases, ie CBH’s.

No worries - I’ll put Lester as EM4 in place of Wigg

1 Like

Please replace Keays with Silvagne and Keays to EM3.

1 Like

I’d have Josh hill for downie. Hill will play as a starting forward