BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

Pretty happy with my first pick in this year’s draft first half of AFL footy. A lazy 52 points to Nic Newman!

3 Likes

What a surprise, Tippett injured.

2 Likes

I’ve had a very busy week and just got home and realised I didn’t update my team for this week. ■■■■ effort on my part, my apologies to the rest of the competition. Except Wezza, he can GAGF.

LOL I didn’t even realise there was a Thursday night game, didn’t even know it had been played, that’s how well I’m going.

Thursday night game means lockout on UF is at the first Saturday game, so you’ve still got time.

1 Like

Bargey’s team is so freaking strong that he’s in set,/forget/WIN mode.

Meanwhile, Mills is finding the early transition to midfield less than seamless. And Stringers middling form of 2016 continues. Which is unfortunate for Saracens.

1 Like

I’ve had him for a year in the other league. He’ll be really handy if given the opportunity.

His kicking will be a worry in the wet judging by the way he holds the footy. Never noticed it before. Very awkward.

1 Like

It reminded me of Nathan Brown when he was kicking for goal

Liking the look of burton today

1 Like

absolute debacle.

Nearing 3/4 time, Ward and Hopper have 60 points between them. Patton a late out so i’ll end up using Bowes (currently 29) score.

Meanwhile, Boakies are AVERAGING more than any of my used players have managed. lol, one of those weeks unfortunately.

1 Like

Thank the good lord for Zerrett!

Total embarrassment avoided.

1 Like

Preuss is having a good game with Goldstein out.

Said last week that i was hoping for 1300 as my baseline. Probably not quite going to get there unfortunately.

Lots of spluttering scores and ive got a few lads who give away too many frees (Stringer, Smack, Glees). Atkins and Acres are likely to be inconsistent, just have to wear it but i need more from Ward.

Still, another 80 from Marchbank is promising. Hurls is still finding his feet. DBJ is partially suffering due to Freo being rubbish today and barely seeing the footy at his end.

Hopper 1st game up so a low score not unexpected. Should have had Harmes in the side and Knight as first emerg instead of Bowes.

Wouldnt have got near Barge anyway, so in a sense the week hasnt been too costly. Still disappointing , but i remain optimistic about my squads potential and think we can threaten all but the top few once a few players settle.

BBFFL#2 Round 2 Changes
Westozziebomber - All playing emergencies removed as none C eligible to replace S Thompson, H Hocking or B Vince
51 Bewick - T Barrass 86 to replace T Duryea - playing emergencies removed
Come Back Hirdy - Harris Andrews B removed from emergencies as all Backs played
Ivan - J Hill 88 to replace Tory Dickson F - playing emergencies removed
The Melkman - L Hansen 65 to replace J Ridley - J Nelson B removed from emergencies as all other Backs played
No 5 - all playing emergencies removed as none C eligible to replace H Hartlett C
Don to Death - J Silvagni 60 to replace B Keayes - remaining playing emergencies removed
Silly Billy - A Saad B removed from playing emergencies as all backs played
Bargey - H Grundy B moved to Emg 1 to replace T Mzungu B
Trevorbix - playing emergencies removed as none R eligible to replace R O’Brien
Birch19 - P Davis 50 to replace T Sheridan and L McCarthy 40 to replace D Towers
Stoops - J Simpkin F removed from emergencies as not R eligible to replace T Goldstein or S Wright B

BBFFL#2 Round 2 Results
redbull 1391 Lost to Wezza 1465
51 Bewick 1389 Lost to Smooth 1449
cafegerat 1209 Defeated westozziebomber 1085
Come Back Hirdy 1250 Defeated Ivan 1224
The Melkman 1294 Lost to No. 5 1402
Don to Death 1228 Defeated Silly Billy 1045
saladin 1265 Lost to Bargey 1565
Eggs 1401 Lost to TrevorBix 1536
Birch19 1393 Defeated Stoops 1247

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 2

Apologies results and ladder wont be done tonight. I need UF to reload or do heaps on manual work.

Updated now

1 Like

A crushing victory against Eggs in the Salem cup, even though the man himself got 30 disposals, and Ross the Boss finally acknowledging the truth and coming the BIX party.

“Harley Balic, Ethan Hughes, and Griffin Logue, the eighth pick overall at last year’s draft, are among those who will come into consideration.”

Just need a ruckman and I’m BACK.

2 Likes

Disappointing to have Jenkins go down injured with just 2 points. Probably the difference in our game on the end.

0 and 7 now RB. You’ll get me next time though.

1 Like