BBFFL#2 2017 Discussion

I’m happy to take the pressure off your hands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Draft thread now setup. BBFFL#2 Draft - Picks only (Please keep discussion to other thread)

@cafegerat can take his first pick whenever he is ready.

All going well the spreadsheet with available players will be out Monday morning, possibly earlier if everyone finalises their keepers earlier.

I guess now is the time to make LTI requests. Please place Nic Naitanui on LTI.

Please be sure to confirm your 20 keepers on UF tomorrow. I have listed 8pm as cutoff - but anytime will work.

I’ll confirm I’ll keep all 30 of my players then Redbull

1 Like

Haha - long day followed by spending time in a spreadsheet means I have no idea what I’m saying! But 20 it is.

Should I “keep” guys who I have traded out?

No you don’t need to

My keepers:

Taylor Adams
Matthew Boyd
Bachar Houli
Ben Reid
Tendai Mzungu
Scott Pendlebury
Tom Mitchell
Dayne Zorko
Sam Mitchell
Michael Barlow
Liam Picken
Sam Gray
Jarryd Roughead
Justin Westhoff
Lance Franklin
Aaron Young
Darcy Moore
Karl Amon
Sam Jacobs
Matthew Lobbe

2 Likes

Still trying to work out who gets the final spot.

So according to UF, the following coaches need to submit keepers by 8pm tonight:

@51Bewick
@Come_Back_Hirdy
@DonToDeath
@No_5
@smooth
@Stoops
@westozziebomber
@wezza

+any coaches who may have submitted a partial list (eg Sal)

1 Like

My keepers

J Viney
D Smith
A Swallow
K Tippett
J Billings
C Masten
D Parish
M Baguley
T Langdon
C Petracca
T Hawkins
D Myers
T Membrey
L Dunstan
O Markov
S Mayes
L Brown
C McCarthy
E Hipwood
C Curnow

I think I’m right to go for first pick as soon as I get the spreadsheet, but may change my mind just in case someone desists Aaron Hall or similar!

2 Likes

On a somewhat related note, I can’t seem to access the wiki we set up years ago.

@redbull I’m assuming you have a list of everyone’s contact details?

I was in there just a couple of days ago. Now I can’t get in either.

Who did you lose? You just won the premiership, I can’t imagine you’ll be a bottom feeder this year.

I’m pretty impressed with what Ivan has done with Pazza’s list. I’m not sure I agree with it strategically, but should see huge improvement this year. Will also have some big trade assets mid-year with some of the guys he picked up.

2 Likes

I think Ivan has started really well. It’ll take a while to build but just turning over a lot of the list was a good beginning.

1 Like

I logged in the other day and it was working fine. Can’t get in at the moment though. I did receive a notification that they were going to close the page unless something was updated - hence I added Ivan’s details. So it’s a bit strange.

I have everyone’s email address. Probably won’t have phone numbers.

Looks like they have closed down our page as the main site is working fine http://www.pbworks.com/

I’ve sent them a message. Was working this week so fingers crossed it’s just access issue.