BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Spreadsheet is out. Let me know if you haven’t received it.

As for the current draft settings - I have set it as follows at this stage (note all times are Melbourne times)

-Start Time - 11am 11 March 2019
-Pick time 3hrs per coach
-Draft operates between 8am and 10pm

Happy to modify this a little, but I think this should work ok for most. If you have any major issue please let me know. As best I know we don’t have anyone drafting in Europe or the US - just some in WA and myself in Singapore which are both 3 hrs behind Melbourne, plus Aceman in Adelaide.

5 Likes

Yep this is what makes this format and our draft so interesting. Depending on where your squad is at you have a choice to draft for the now or alternatively you can draft for the future.

Got it. Some interesting names there

Back from my operation which was keyhole and pretty sure i can go home tomorrow ao ahould be good to go for my first selection at 20 .

@redbull i recieved the spreadsheet but in my drug induced stupor i cant find it anymore. Could you please resend. Thanks.

6 Likes

Resent mate

All the best with the recovery

2 Likes

So we’re clear the draft reverts to our pre-selection list after the 3 hours is up? I’m taking Sam Walsh pick 1 but won’t be up at 8am, but also want to be online and manually take should my pick 19 come up

1 Like

I can select Saw Walsh for you manually now to get things rolling if you want.

It start at 12 noon tomorrow.

Plenty of time.

1 Like

Thanks :+1:

11am kick off

I’ve allocated Walsh to @Crazy_Bomber to get things rolling

1 Like

Is it just me or do the pre draft rankings on uf not seem to save properly?

They should be saving now I think. But in saying that I don’t use them.

1 Like

Thanks. You’re doing a stellar job as always.

1 Like

How long have we had draft picks set at 3 hours? I thought it was like 8.

I don’t think I can commit to being done in 3 hours this week, due to my work situation mentioned previously.

1 Like

How do I know the settings for draft rankings? Id prefer to choose myself

I tend to agree, 3 hours during a work day is pretty difficult. We’ve been really quick every year in the past in getting the draft done, but not sure 3 hours is achievable all the time.

thirded, I am very important and busy and 3 hours is tough. Most people get it done within an hour or so anyway.

2 Likes

I also agree 3 hours us shortish plus im at the beck and call of the doctors here to release me then the bureaucracy to process the release. Ive tried researching on the phone but for me especially without my glasses its near impossible. One home it wont take me long att. Also havent beeb able to find an opt out of auto picks button yet but mabe that doesnt appear untill the draft is live

Fourthed, sometimes there is no chance I’m looking at my phone during work hours, I will always endeavour to do my best.

I’m pretty sure that option opens up once the draft page is live (should be about 10am).