BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

@redbull can we please get feedback on selection timer?

Itā€™s still before 7am in Singers - Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be up soon.

FWIW, I agree that three hours is a bit short, but I wouldnā€™t be opposed to making it four or six hours. If worst comes to worst and you canā€™t get online in that time you donā€™t lose the pick, you just get pushed down the order.

I could live with six hours, 4 would still be too short imo.

1 Like

Well I hope I donā€™t pick Mumford at 2!

You can change the order.

you can still make an list of players in order and have it auto-pick (either after time expires or straight away)

Given the feedback, Iā€™ve changed the max time between picks to six hours in UF.

5 Likes

Thnks @The_Melkman.

Just for background we moved to 3hrs once we got going last year. However I understand the reasons for making it 6hrs.

Good luck to everyone with the drafting.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but I place a priority on a balanced list. Auto pick is all well and good but can leave me with too many of a particular position depending on whatā€™s gone before.

Draft page is open for those that want to change their pick settings

1 Like

So should be done by the bye round then!

Do we get notifications that itā€™s our turn?

Or should the previous pick tag the next pick here?

12 minutes to goā€¦ still undecided on first pick.
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

I believe UF will send you an email when its your pick. EDIT - UF gives you this option when in the Draft Room.

Alternatively I am sure other coaches will message you on here!

Tagging the person always a good idea.

You can see if other coaches are ā€˜onlineā€™ on UF if they have a green dot next to their name in the draft room.

I went Rankine.

2 Likes

I was tossing up between duursma and Smith for my first pick, my decision was made for me. Very happy to welcome Smith. Looks the best rookie mid behind Walsh in the draft

That was basically my call too, a bit nervous passing on Smith but happy with my selection

2 Likes

It was a very tough call. Duursma looks to have serious potential as an intercepting, distributing backline/Midfield general. His jlt was super. Thanks for making my decision for me, I guess,

So we are at @The_Ant already

Good start by everyone