BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Oof. Props to @saladin, he beat me even with a donut.

1 Like

Some more positive signs this week. Gaff and J Kelly back will help, hopefully this week.

2 Likes

just out of interest here @redbull, not that it is likely to happen again in the season, but how are CBH and I separated on the ladder?

Popularity.

5 Likes

Different names

1 Like

Alphabetical! Had no idea until you pointed it out. Also there were two coaches in Saladin and Aceman who had identical scores this round. However after 1278 BBFFL#2 matches we are still yet to have a draw.

I thought we have had a draw before? If not, I’m pretty sure I have lost by 1 before…

Yeah I was pretty ■■■■■■ to lose that considering I was projecting to be 1300 plus most of the weekend.

Also are RFA priority ladder positions worked out ATM. I thought it was last year’s ladder but it appears it was the ladder after Rd 1.

Yes, the starting point was the ladder positions after round 1. Noting, that is what has happened every season that I can remember.

Fair enough. Must have got my wires crossed

Ultimate Footy: Possible DPP’s

http://coachespanel.tv/2019/04/03/ultimate-footy-possible-dpps/

1 Like

So disappointing that Willie Rioli foot injury likely to be 5 or 6 weeks.

Might get a look at Jack Ross this week. Rowbottom might be a smokey too, but probably much less likely.

BOAKY. RIP Bargey.

1 Like

Wow very surprised to see Kobe Mutch managed to get through to my FA selection. Fingers crossed his stay in the senior team is a long and fruitful one.

I tried to make a claim and missed out. Thought he would have been snapped up by someone else for sure.

Everyone knows Worsfold will drop him after this week:p

2 Likes

True. What a joke our selections are.

I signed Josh Wagner just now but can’t figure out how to delist broad having accidently not pressed the ‘sign and delist’ button.

Go to your “My Team” tab and underneath where it says how many changes you have made so far, near the top, there is a delist player button.

1 Like