BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Pretty good game between No5 and I. I was flipping a coin between Acres and Marshall and I chose the wrong one. Might cost me, methinks. And every time Fanta and Stringer missed goals I just shook my head sadly.

Looking likely that @Come_Back_Hirdy will knock me off my perch. Just too many under performers in my squad at the moment.

There was one. Lockhart and I scooped him up.

Iā€™m a chance to pop my BBFFL cherry here if Libba can tonne up.

Whatā€™s he on? All the scores are down. I got him in the other league.

Libba got 106

1 Like

Oh FFS. Horlin Smith a late out.

Think I might get a franchise record score this week despite the vast majority of my forward line being useless

1 Like

All changes made to emergencies

Well done to @Come_Back_Hirdy too good. An injury to Shiels didnā€™t help but I donā€™t think it would have made a difference.

2 Likes

Happy to be your first, hope it didnā€™t hurt, donā€™t worry it gets easier as time goes on.

When did you last lose a game?

1426 with one donut and Rowan Marshall left on the bench with 100+ . Not bad in the end.

2017 Grand Final. You stopped my winning streak at 23 - which is a BBFFL#2 record.

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Was tense right up until the end and I wasnā€™t sure it was going to happen.

2 Likes

WHO??

1 Like

Played 3 short AND kept my undefeated streak alive? What is this madness, better than 2000 you say? Boy oh boy wowee! I think Iā€™ve already matched last years win tally from Vandrs.

2 Likes

BBFFL#2 Round 2 Results
redbull 1395 Lost to Come Back Hirdy 1459
Don to Death 1287 Lost to Aceman 1426
saladin 1426 Defeated No. 5 1398
Birch19 1625 Defeated The Melkman 1419
Wezza 1576 Defeated maxx 1212
Crazy Bomber 1191 Defeated Ivan 1160
Stoops 1284 Defeated Laverde2Langford 1230
TrevorBix 1369 Defeated Fogdog 1054
The Ant 1359 Defeated cafegerat 1353

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 2

Not easy taking over a side 6 weeks into the season with the way FA works in here. The team was stuffed!!!

1 Like