BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Stoops off to a flyer with Stephenson scoring 59 points in the first quarter. Thankfully he came back to earth with only 2 points in the second.

Iā€™ve just realised Sam Murray is facing a 4 year ban.

Um.

Anyone want to trade?

3 Likes

I didnā€™t set my side up as well as I could have this week.

Probably should have played Ross and moved Bowes to defence over Ballard (whose scoring has been inconsistent) with GHS providing C coverage.

My bad.

I chose willingly not to play Francis, though. Iā€™ll wait and see how he scores as a forward.

Dropped Hibberd to the bench for the first time this year (Should have done it earlier) 80 at 3/4 time :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t think Iā€™m going to make much of a game of this. Callum Mills has become utter garbage since his first season. 6 points at 1/4 time from a half back!?

Acres is also far too inconsistent.

Cam Rayner will be an excellent player in a few years, but as of right now if he could manage to squeak to 30 itā€™d be appreciated.

3 Likes

Welcome back to fantasy footy Elliott Yeo. Bulls have finally found some form this week. A very pleasant surprise.

Reckon @Birch19 is reasonably safe. Especially if Ess/Geel is played in wet/rainy conditions. 6 vs 6 with a 180 point lead.

Binked have 5 players who have hit the tonne, weā€™ve only had two. Thatā€™s likely the tale right there. Iā€™d need Zerrett, Fanta and Stringer to go bonkers, then it might get interesting. Brodie Smith is likely the player to defend Birchyā€™s lead the best.

I think we can close the gap, Iā€™m not confident we quite get there. Fingers crossed, as much for Essendonā€™s sake as mine.

1 Like

I reckon Langdon will probably out score Smith to be honest. As predicted, mids doing well, backs solid, forwarding a real weakness. Guess we know what Iā€™ll be in the market for come trade time.

1 Like

No Fantasia yet again. Iā€™m officially done now , if I wasnā€™t already.

:disappointed_relieved: that sucks mate

Sucks more for Essendon, Iā€™ve thought Fanta our most important player for a couple of years. Iā€™ll happily lose in FF if we can get a win at the G.

1 Like

Both my Geelong players are late outs. Will remove any conflict while watching the game.

All emergency adjustments made.

Best score for my team in ages!

Good to see Stef Martin finally back amongst the points.

1 Like

Well done @Come_Back_Hirdy too good. That Danger score sunk me bad.

1 Like

Was given an absolute football lesson this week by @The_Melkman

Well played sir.

Finally!

Yeah, I was very lucky with Dangerfield being hampered and a few of your other guns being well down on their averages. Would have preferred that Dangerā€™s injury had helped Essendon get over the line but Iā€™ll take this win

3 Likes

Too good, @Birch19 . Well done mate.

Cheers mate. Going to have to do something about that forward line though.