BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Lost by 8 points with a -1 from Bailey. That hurts

Fogtrotters break their duck!

Congrats.

2 Likes

UF yet to include Ben Reid’s 50 points in my score - given Selwood’s late late withdrawal. This means we have found a way to limp over the line against Bix by 15 points.

Lachie foggarty with a decent 114 point return in his return to the vfl after injury. First game for the year. Geez given the injuries piling up getting him back in would be a real boost.

Brodie with another casual 117 in the neafl. Fark you Stewart dew.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Round 8 Results
redbull 1319 Defeated TrevorBix 1304
Don to Death 1326 Defeated Stoops 1314
Come Back Hirdy 1288 Lost to Crazy Bomber 1486
saladin 1347 Defeated Wezza 1336
Birch19 1493 Lost to Aceman 1633
The Ant 1450 Defeated No. 5 1378
cafegerat 1377 Lost to The Melkman 1491
Fogdog 1210 Defeated maxx 1151
Laverde2Langford 959 Lost to Ivan 1096

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 8

Well done on moving up into the top 4. Doing Pazza proud!

1 Like

I’m flattered by that position if you look at the total points but the list is certainly coming together. Think injuries are going to make for a tough couple of months ahead and I expect to be well an truly in the top 10 come draft time next year

2 Likes

Congrats @aceman very nice score for the week. My mob were awful, final score flatters thanks to Oliver’s 160.

Nice to have Caddy finally find some form and Stack continues to be a good pickup.

1 Like

■■■■■■ hell. Fantasia injury cloud yet again!

No celebrations in the BIX camp, no honour in kicking an old war vet while they are down.

Shouldn’t that be “no celebrations coz we lost” ?

1 Like

I swear I checked last night and I won. Must have been mid emergency updates. Did not realise Sam lloyd was a centre. No doubt he obtained that status about 7 pm yesterday evening.

Haha - we somehow managed to scrap over the line against you. The no ruckman problem you seem to always suffer saved me.

I am borderline about to pull the trigger on longer which makes me sick. Lobb going to freo screwed me, Darcy looked a lock before that.

I also dropped reilly. I am really bad at this.

2 Likes

When is the mid season trade dates again?

Will confirm shortly. Usually it’s around the bye rounds.

Ok, thanks.