BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Motlop and Gray doing more than enough to get you home here

1 Like

Full quarter to go, 48 point lead. Lyons and McCarthy are capable of reeling that in. Depends entirely on Motlop I reckon. If he pulls his finger out Iā€™m safe. If he goes missing, itā€™ll be on.

Marchbank last week, now Hurley. Backline being stretched really thin. And Ebert looks proppy, Fanta just looks terrible.

On the plus side, Shai Bolton is really firing on the bench and Rowbottom is finding his feet.

Looking like a mid 1400ā€™s score with quite a few underperformers.

By my count I win by 15 points. Motlop disappeared and Lyons went big. Another few minutes and you wouldā€™ve had it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty pleased with that showing all in all. Brodieā€™s first half cost me the win. Dunkley turning into some player. Donā€™t know how long heā€™ll have the luxury of the f though

2 Likes

You have it correct. 15 point result in one of the games of the season.

All emergencies now amended.

1 Like

What did I get in return for him in our trade??? Got him at the only low point of his fantasy career.

1307 with no ruckman, Wood a late out and traded out Henderson, Zaka and Ebert and the one player i traded in isnā€™t playing.

Respectable and much better than playing 5 short like lately.

1 Like

I think it was the harbrow deal. I also got a second round pick iirc and you got a 4th rounder back. He had a long term injury at the time I think. Was on your lti.

1 Like

I have a feeling the second round pick may have been used on harmes

ā€¦

1 Like

I knew at the time he was going to be a gun. But given where my team was I couldnā€™t afford to carry him. Itā€™s fair to say you wouldnā€™t trade him back for Harbrow and a couple of 2nd rounders now!

1 Like

The second round pick was used on Robbie Fox. I think harmes may have been in the 2017 draft

1 Like

Actually harmes was the 2018 draft. Pick 26 which I think I got for Mumford mid 2017

1 Like

Notched up my first win for around 10 rounds I reckon.

And did it whilst being 4 miss down!

2 Likes

BBFFL#2 Round 17 Results
redbull 1239 Lost to Aceman 1375
Don to Death 1307 Defeated No. 5 1228
Come Back Hirdy 1405 Defeated The Melkman 1263
saladin 1452 Defeated maxx 859
Birch19 1539 Defeated Ivan 1524
Wezza 1563 Defeated Vandrs 1435
Crazy Bomber 1442 Defeated Fogdog 1106
Stoops 927 Lost to cafegerat 1340
TrevorBix 1025 Lost to The Ant 1124

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Ladder After Round 17

With two rounds to play it looks like the top 8 is set unless @Crazy_Bomber can get some insane scores and will then be relying on one of the 3 teams on 11 wins to lose both matches,

3 Likes

Horrible weekend all around for me. Not only losing to a much lower ranked team, but turning in an insipid performance, in addition to likely losing my best player (Coniglio) for the year. The chasm between my players best and worst is enormous.

I know it looks like Iā€™m miles off the pace from the ladder but I reckon my averages have gone through the roof since the first bye round

Will do a split of averages for the first 10 games vs the last 7 tomorrow.

1 Like