BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

I wouldn’t be so sure you’re going to lose, I think this is the fourth time I’ve made a final and I’m still yet to win one. I’m the Essendon of BBFFL#2 :yum:.

2 Likes

Will confirm when I get a chance. Currently in the UK on a family holiday - but the stats are here on the cloud with me!

1 Like

BBBFFL#2 Round 19 Results
redbull 1197 Lost to Wezza 1477
cafegerat 1211 Defeated Fogdog 937
The Melkman 1341 Lost to Aceman 1363
Birch19 1575 Defeated Vandrs 1416
Come Back Hirdy 1456 Defeated saladin 1440
Don to Death 1137 Lost to No. 5 1275
TrevorBix 1251 Lost to Ivan 1272
Stoops 1361 Defeated The Ant 1216
Crazy Bomber 1402 Defeated maxx 1088

BBFFL#2 Final Ladder for 2019

BBFFL#2 Week 1 Finals Draw

1st Qualifying Final
Birch19 vs Come Back Hirdy

2nd Qualifying Final
Aceman vs Wezza

1st Elimination Final
The Melkman vs Saladin

2nd Elimination Final
No. 5 vs Ivan

Felt like I played every top 8 side since I took over. I also think I’ve averaged over 1400 in that time and only have 2 wins to show for it.

Plenty of upside going into next year though. LOOK OUT!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the finalists!! disappointing year for me, a bit busy with work and kid has affected me a bit, but I will be bouncing back. My teams this year are CBH and Birch. The winner of the first final gets my support.

2 Likes

Fourth highest score for the round and don’t get a win!? Sheesh, tough comp.

1 Like

If I lose I’m blaming you for not trading me your forwards :yum:.

I won’t get Beams, Hurley, Ebert or Marchbank back for the Elim. And probably not Fanta.

But Gibbs had 40 in the SANFL. If Adelaide actually wake up to themselves and use what he can do rather than obsess on what he can’t then he may still be useful to me. But last time they gave him a game, they asked him to tag! Seriously!? Look at what Teague has done - he’s put his better players back into roles that they play best in, regardless of age, and they’re winning. Crows have no idea what they’re doing.

2 Likes

Geelong had a bye in the vfl and Sydney didn’t have a ruch which allowed Smith to dominate. Looks like I’ll be carrying a ruck donut this week.

I for one welcome this news…

2 Likes

Sheesh. Smacked at selection. Lycett dropped!? Hopefully we shred port in the middle. Acres, Atley also omitted.

I did get Fantasia back and managed to shuffle multi-position players around but its looking pretty threadbare.

I’ve come out of it pretty well, fortunately.

Only omission is H. Taylor who is being “managed”; however I gain Deledio and Jay Kennedy-Harris who are solid ins.

1 Like

Caddy finally back in, but lose Stack and Anderson :(.

Using predictive scores looks like @ivan and I are shaping up as Match of the Round; only 26 points separating us.

My kingdom for a ruckman

I picked up a likely playing ruckman off FA pool at 12:06am this morning just to double down on hopefully making you play short. Win at all costs!

2 Likes

Nice to be able to be awake at that time :stuck_out_tongue:

I considered Graham. Didn’t think it likely that he pushed in. If he does, well played