BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

Congrats Wezz, bud luck Ace.

1 Like

Wonderful win, Wez. Enjoy it.

Commiserations to Ace. Great squad, great year. Youā€™ll be there abouts next season Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Well done Wezza - congratulations on winning the flag. After years of consistent performances its very well deserved to finally get the reward of a premiership.

Bad luck to Aceman, youā€™re always a tough proposition in this comp. Injuries can be so cruel in fantasy footy.

1 Like

BBFFL#2 Grand Final Result

Wezza 1492 defeated Aceman 1396

2 Likes

Congrats @wezza!

2 Likes

Now who wants to trade me their 1st round pick so I can get back in? Draft time is my favourite time of the year.

3 Likes

Already thinking about trading away premiership players! Canā€™t you even let them enjoy their mad Monday.

1 Like

What a pissweak effort by you flogs letting that spud Wezza win a flag. I leave for one season and you let this happen? Shame on you all. Trading Westhoff to him to help him out only deepens the depths of this debacle.

And Wes, you know itā€™s an empty vacant victory because if I was still here you know I would have taken you down, again.

4 Likes

Whack!

1 Like

Boaky finally can drink from the premiership cup. Something heā€™ll never be able to do at Port!

4 Likes

Congrats on the victory @wezza!!

Well deserved win, commiserations to @Aceman.

Thanks to @redbull for all the work in another season

5 Likes

Just a note to all coaches:. Lists must be trimmed back to 30 prior to trade period. You donā€™t get to trade your LTI allowance playersā€¦

1 Like

delisted premiership heroes Richard Douglas and Corey Wagner.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already cut Brett Deledio, but you can add Connor Idun to that list too.

The Conargo Bulls wish to thank Robbie Fox and Daniel Wells for their lack of service.

Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out boys.

2 Likes

@redbull when you get a chance could you set the ladder on UF please?

When you say ladder what do you mean? Are you talking about for drafting/trading purposes.

Yeah the ladder so we can work out the exact reverse order for draft positions.

Currently the ladder is all out of whack.

1 Like

Delisted Nathan Broad

1 Like

Can I get clarification on how lti works going into next year?

I have to go down to 20 right but then come draft time can I list higgens lti (needs further brain surgery, Jesus, will miss a chunk of 2020) and take an extra pick in the draft.

if I trade him would the other coach be able to lti him?

If I delist him can he be drafted and then ltiā€™d?