BBFFL#2 2019 Discussion

You can’t lodge a LTI for a player with a known issue. You have to either keep him (With no LTI), trade him (And that coach can’t LTI him) or delist him and he’s in the pool to be recruited by someone else but they can’t LTI him.

So theoretical you can only lti a guy who gets injured between list lodgement and draft day? If you keep him knowing he’s injured you just have to cop it?

Pretty much. Just wait for confirmation in case i’m remembering it wrongly but pretty sure that’s how it is.

No, if you list a guy in your keepers with a known problem, you can LTI him if he meets the 8 week criteria and take a pick at the end of the draft.

If you trade him out, the recipient cannot Lti him for an existing problem.

If you delist and he is drafted, the new owner cannot Lti him for an existing condition.

Eg - only Ivan can LTI Higgins for the brain injury by placing him in his 20 keepers.

4 Likes

Apologies ivan i got the first one wrong, which is probably the one that concerns you the most.

Confirm that this is correct. Ivan can LTI Higgins but no one else can.

Thanks Sal. Regardless it’s shocking news for the lad.

So the trade period kicks off Monday?

@redbull

Correct it does kick off and won’t close until mid way through the JLT Cup.

Ok just wanting to confirm as it’s been dead around here.

I will get a couple of threads up.

Can we get an updated ladder because while most positions are obvious i’m not entirely sure on where some of the finalists finished and as i have some of their picks i need to know what i’m offering?

@redbull

I will get the current draft picks up over the weekend.

1 Like

Threads for draft order, completed trades and draft discussions are now up.

1 Like

I dont like it all that much.

2 Likes

Just wave your Premiership flag in our face.

CD released some position changes (obviously not 100% certain, but pretty darn likely to be the same for us).

I’ve lost a lot of mid/fwd flexibility

LOST DPP

Patrick Dangerfield (Geel) Mid

Josh Dunkley (WB) Mid

Tim Kelly (Geel) Mid

Travis Boak (Port) Mid

Rowan Marshall (StK) Ruck

Scott Lycett (Port) Ruck

Jack Billings (StK) Mid

Mitch Robinson (Bris) Mid

Andrew McGrath (Ess) Mid

Will Setterfield (Carl) Mid

Darcy Moore (Coll) Def

David Mundy (Frem) Mid

Rory Lobb (Frem) Ruck

Sam Menegola (Geel) Mid

James Worpel (Haw) Mid

GAINED DPP

Dustin Martin (Rich) Fwd/Mid

Lachie Whitfield (GWS) Fwd/Mid

Hugh Greenwood (GC) Fwd/Mid

Darcy Cameron (Coll) Ruck/Fwd

Brandan Parfitt (Geel) Fwd/Mid

Jack Steven (Geel) Fwd/Mid

Nathan Jones (Melb) Def/Mid

Levi Casboult (Carl) Def/Fwd

Sam Petrevski-Seton (Carl) Def/Mid

Bayley Fristch (Melb) Def/Fwd

Braydon Preuss (Melb) Ruck/Fwd

Jack Ziebell (NM) Fwd/Mid

Paul Ahern (NM) Def/Mid

Noah Balta (Rich) Ruck/Fwd

Jade Gresham (StK) Fwd/Mid

Paddy Ryder (StK) Ruck/Fwd

Jordan Dawson (Syd) Def/Fwd

RETAINED DPP

Michael Walters (Frem) Fwd/Mid

Isaac Heeney (Syd) Fwd/Mid

Wayne Milera (Adel) Def/Mid

Devon Smith (Ess) Fwd/Mid

Chad Wingard (Haw) Fwd/Mid

Robbie Gray (Port) Fwd/Mid

Aiden Bonar (NM) Fwd/Mid

1 Like

The DPP position changes hurt me more last year than I expected. It’s tough when your position flexibility just changes straight away.

1 Like

on UF’s Facebook page @redbull / @The_Melkman & @Dunlop

Happy New Year coaches! Just a quick announcement that Ultimate Footy will soon be undergoing some important updates, and from next week you will no longer be able to log in and see your results from the 2019 season.

If you need any past season information like ladder positions, finals results or player lists PLEASE LOG IN NOW and copy these down as this information won’t be available until the site returns in Feb.

Tag your league manager and stay tuned to this page for upcoming announcements on position changes and upcoming launch dates…

Thanks for the heads up. I’m certain I h e everything but I will double check tomorrow.

1 Like

Can find all the champion data positions for 2020 here:

A reminder that UF use these positions as the basis for their positions with a few additions. UF will never remove a position they will only add to this list and generally the list of changes is fairly small.

3 Likes

I was finally going to say goodbye, but looks like it’s NakiaHypeSzn!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2020-nakia-cockatoo-geelong-injury-patrick-dangerfield-says-he-will-be-biggest-difference/news-story/8cfa510aeb9cf87ce856319d093e0018