Ben Roberts-Smith Laptop Repair Service

Well he’s not yet. This was just a civil trial.
A criminal trial, which surely must follow, will confirm that.

A big can of worms have been opened now. This will have major repercussions for the SASR, how it operates, and who they recruit.
A lot of them will be super nervous now.

1 Like

Yeah, I was making a generalisation.

1 Like

Kitchen sink thrown.

6 Likes

This is like the Trump verdict. Except BRS brought this legal action on his own.
His ego was too large to let it go.
He’ll be forever tainted as war criminal and murder, even if the Commonweath doesn’t charge him.

1 Like

Honestly, how weak and pathetic must you be to go and pick on vulnerable people like that?

Worst thing being, that war was a pathetic fraud to enrich a few pockets, and we are a lapdog of a country.

4 Likes

didn’t one murder by a canadian airborn infantry in somalia result in the entire regiment being disbanded and restructured?

these mofos won with a truth defence, i’ll be damned

5 Likes

Best thread title ever

1 Like

The Canadian Airborne Regiment, CAR, was disbanded after that affair.

Somalia affair - Wikipedia.

I don’t know he seems to be funding Bruce Lerhman, so he just likes POS.

4 Likes

Yes, and changed their name too.

Fun fact: The British SAS arent much better regardless of what they claim. I think there’s about 50 incidents they are under investigation for.

Can’t comment on the behaviour of soldiers from other countries, though no prizes for guessing what they are capable of also.

1 Like

I am very pleased with this decision and the finding against him.

1 Like

In the context of the Brereton Report , the US Embassy had previously brought to General Campbell’s attention the potential application of the US Leahy Acts (no US funding assistance to foreign security units behaving badly)
The findings in the BRS case could also be relevant .

1 Like

so when they gonna defund themselves?

1 Like

Host Sunrise post-Kochie

8 Likes

Live on air execution of the Cash Cow.

8 Likes

Another illustrious old boy of the Hale School, along with Christian Porter.

6 Likes

Not sure Cows can kneel

1 Like

I don’t know if any law talkin guys can help, but is that evidence now unable to be used again in a criminal trial?

As in it was all pretty fckn strategic from day one to this civilian.