Ben Rutten - sacked

Whoa. Whoa.

Don’t be disrespecting Clubber Lang like that.

5 Likes

That was like 9am this morning ……things are moving rapidly

1 Like

Whats his prediction for our bout with Richmond ???

1 Like

I feel pessimistic: we won’t get Clarko, we won’t sack Rutten and we will be in the same boat next year.

This is what this club does to you. Sigh.

12 Likes

Also that podcast was from Sunday wasn’t it before all this stuff blew up so iam not reading a great deal into it

1 Like

Wtf is he still here???

Hes not our man, put him on gardening leave til payment terms are sorted.

Fkn useless club.

17 Likes

North haven’t the balls to give Clarkson a deadline and move on.

1 Like

Imagine having all this circus and he’s still the coach next year.

5 Likes

I might go troll the NM Bigfooty board and hit them with some truth bombs.

Clarko aint coaching them, if he can coach us !

5 Likes

Perhaps it will follow a similar time line to Carlton’s post review sackings last year. Though I’m sure Rutten will be gone by Thursday.

If hes still there along with Campbell etc, I am OUT.

Membership gone.

8 Likes

Campbell will remain.
Dodoro will remain.
Rotten will get sacked.

Nothing has changed.

Heppell’s words of support for Truck.

“You certainly feel for him if there’s been reports go out like that (Rutten had lost his job), but nothing has been confirmed as yet.”

Did he actually say that??

It’s the most delicious idea that, that could be the case and Nino can only watch from the blitz sidelines.

was quoted that way in the article so I assume so. one sec I will see if I can dig it up

1 Like

Rutten at training;

Hepps: What are we doing first Truck?

Rutten: Who gives a fark!

21 Likes

Pathetic performance after pathetic performance since he joined this club in 2019, he is not the right guy!

12 Likes

I recorded Heppell talking and he didn’t sound confident at I wish I knew how to upload a video on here for those that didn’t see it

X might remain in the interim, but the External review might be the silver bullet. Clearly, I think Dodoro also needs to depart, however in terms of what is the lesser of two evils, you’d rather him stay than Campbell if one of them survives.

8 Likes