Best 22 (25)

FTR, I'm not on the anti Stants bandwagon ... just thought that was funny.

#noStantsHate

He also enjoys flapping his arms around when standing on the mark.

Better than standing 4 meters behind the mark and not even putting any pressure on the kicker.

Wasn't having ago but it's pretty comical when he stands on the mark. 

He is my favourite player by the way.

Baguley Hooker Fletcher

Dempsey Hurley Hibberd 

Zaharakis Watson Colyer 

Z Merret Carlisle Goddard

Chapman Daniher Bellchambers(If Fit)

Ryder Hocking Heppell

Interchange: Stanton, Myers, Winderlich

Substitute?:

Emergency: Melksham, Howlett , J Merret, Jetta , Gleeson, Ambrose

I have never been the biggest fan of Howlett but i am no knocker. He plays some good games some average and sometimes but not often a really good one but he always wraps up the tackles regardless how many times he touches the ball and for that I respect him.

If only he could get away from stoppages more on the burst.

Melksham.....First year i was impressed a skinnyish kid taking the game on. Though he would try risky passes some come off the others don't.  

He still tends to turn it over trying to be cute. Colyer learned to kick on the run but Melky hasn't improved this kind of kick much

When he has confidence and they come off he's good but where is Melky from last season?. First Collingwood game his first 4 or 5 kicks was direct turnovers doing that same kick

Jetta probably delisted if not traded but when was the last time he played a full game in the midfield?.

Was it the end of 2011 he was getting 25 touches and a goal give or take a few assists?

Good in reserves then gets stucks in the FP deserves one final chance with freedom to dance with the ball. Players need to to support block for him he ain't the quickest but his kicking to a targets advantage is a plus.

Why Stanton on the bench? team is that much faster with Zaha and Colyer on the wings. Stants to be the super gut running machine when he comes off the bench.

Goddard and Windy to rotate in the Midfield and back With Hibberd, Zaha and Colyler.

Hurley and Carlisle to push up and back respectfully.

Depending on the game flow Ryder to float forward but be behind play when we don't have the ball.

If Bellchambers ain't fit then Ambrose gets his spot.(Half Forward Flank)

Even if Belly is fit i have never liked this substitute rule. Last spot up for grabs.

And yes i know I've named more than 25 players but I seriously think the last spot could be anyones hence why I named them

can't have colyer. has speed but not the disposal and doesn't get enough of it. top teams have speed and delivery

Turn the light on mate ..., you're clearly in the dark!