Best of the Draftee reporters?

ant555 left here before he left BF
Is he still doing that sort of stuff?

Dunno.
Havenā€™t been on BF at all for about 4 years. But he was still going over there (and not here).

Dunno. Haven't been on BF at all for about 4 years. But he was still going over there (and not here).
I sat near him at a game once, he gets very angry at little things

His seats are (or used to be, donā€™t know if I saw him this year but I did drink a lotā€¦) about 4 rows in front of mine.
Heā€™s not exactly a barrel of laughs.

His seats are (or used to be, don't know if I saw him this year but I did drink a lot...) about 4 rows in front of mine. He's not exactly a barrel of laughs.

yes, he made me sad.

That benefit bloke is a genius when it comes to the indigenous kids....... Wait who said that?

No oneā€¦ ever

True that!

Ok its time to mark the Draft reporters 2016 style over the next 6 weeksā€¦

Cal Twomey. Seems to me to win on points. Comes out each week with a skilled performance. Recently put McLuggage at #1, McGrath at #2.

Is he the doyen of Draft Reporters , or what ?

Ok its time to mark the Draft reporters 2016 style over the next 6 weeks..

Cal Twomey. Seems to me to win on points. Comes out each week with a skilled performance. Recently put McLuggage at #1, McGrath at #2.

Emma.

Ok its time to mark the Draft reporters 2016 style over the next 6 weeks..

Emma.

Emmaā€™s very good for the story behind each draftee.

Is the goal to predict who goes to which club, or best descriptions/ratings of the players?

Is the goal to predict who goes to which club, or best descriptions/ratings of the players?

Itā€™s the player rating

Sad to see Emma Q leave the draftee scouting to work for GWS as a talent scoutā€¦ no more phantom drafts

2 Likes

Itā€™s been going on for a year bro.

delete

I wasnā€™t looking at the dates and I saw nickyd post and nearly needed to change the underderps.