Better luck next year Mr. Raptor

Paul Brasher has been re-elected to the Board after serving for the last four years as Finance Director. In that time, Paul has played a leading role in helping Essendon maintain a strong financial position in difficult circumstances.

David Barham joins the Board on the back of a distinguished career across the media and football industry.

He has been Head of Sport for Channel Ten for the last five years and most recently has been appointed Ten Network Executive BBL and Australian Formula One Grand Prix. He also established AFL Films and has served on Essendon’s Innovation Committee.

“I would like to congratulate both Paul and David on their successful election to the Board,” Essendon Chairman Paul Little said.

“The skills and experience they will bring will provide significant benefit to the Essendon Football Club.

“Paul is well known to the other members of the Board having played an important role in ensuring the Club remained in a strong financial position throughout the last four years.

“David has 25 years experience working across the AFL industry and will bring strong media and commercial acumen.

“I look forward to formally welcoming Paul and David at the AGM on Monday night and would like to thank the other candidates for nominating and the Essendon members for taking part in this important democratic process.”

Upon closure of the voting period on Monday December 7, the Returning Officer of the Essendon Football Club, Bruce Walmsley, tallied the votes with the final results to be announced at the AGM.

Poll was rigged.

■■■■ poor thread title.

At least he had the guts to run for the board.

■■■■ poor thread title.

Yeah, instead of "Better luck next year… ", it should have said "Don’t waste your time next year… "

Thrilled

Where do we see the actual votes cast for each candidate ?

■■■■ poor thread title.

Agreed.

Will come later.

■■■■ poor thread title.

Agreed.

Agreed also…certainly wasn’t the worst

Will be announced at the AGM next Monday evening.

Thanks Dh & Db

■■■■ poor thread title.

Agree, I’m just about fed up with Digs constantly potting the Raptor all the time.
Digs needs to have a good hard look at his anti-Raptor agenda.

I voted 1 Raptopoulos.

Meh. Same old, same old.