Big Sammy Draper - #1 ruckman now #2 (Part 1)

1 Like

Boomer take.
Income hadn’t been suppressed for twenty years at the time.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

1 Like

@Codus can finally stop sweating bullets

2 Likes

must’ve missed the part where houses cost 100k

No, you missed the part where property values increased by 500% in twelve years.

its a crisis i tell ye

Well…it is.
A lot of people are going to go to the wall.
There will be forced sales that will be snapped up by first home buyers people who already own ten properties.
Banks will cash in on many times the interest on the same outlay.
Small businesses will suffer.
But all of that is by the by. My whinge is about boomers saying, ‘you think that’s bad!’
It is bad.
In fact, it’s several times worse.
Sorry, what thread was this again?

3 Likes

Like getting Vlad as the new CEO?

2 Likes

Brilliant news RE Draper.

House prices are cooked. I remember thinking the same 8 years ago when I bought my house, but it’s doubled in value since then.
Madness.

1 Like

What does Sammy Draper think about the current housing crisis? I wonder if he has bought a property yet. I hope he doest buy a mansion in Toorak and be left with negative equity in his house when the housing market crashes. I also wonder what his superannuation balance is like, hopefully he will have enough money to support him in retirement. I hope he isnt spending too much $$ on smashed avos every morning. Christ, I just hope Sammy is doing alright, can someone do a welfare check on him please?

2 Likes

I imagine anyone on $250k pa or more has been prescient enough to buy their first house.
I think Sammy will be fine.

Is Sammy Draper prescient though? hes a ruckman, where does the prescient play on the field? Prescient, forward or back? These are important questions. We need a big bodied 1/4 acre block to play in the midfield. Lets get a real estate agent to coach the backline. If we negatively gear our midfield we wont be able to stop opposition midfields inflating their performance. I think this club needs some RBA intervention already.

I’m not sure they are.

Not when we can dunk on the ‘not seeing it’ people.

This makes me smile :smiley:……love what he said and his attitude

2 Likes

The Rolex goes on the other wrist when not in training gear?

I mean the fitness watch sometimes goes on the right wrist if they still wear a “normal” watch …

“I absolutely love this footy club and I’m really excited for this next chapter at the Bombers under Brad (Scott),” Draper said.

“I’m committed and willing to do everything I can to take this great club back to where it needs to be. My heart is with Essendon and I can’t imagine myself anywhere else.

“We have a strong pre-season ahead and I look forward to working hard alongside my teammates to be the best we can be.”

:heart: :heart: :heart:

24 Likes

captures what fans want to hear

gotta love Sam and his passion for Essendon - it’s so obvious by how he plays

5 Likes

Good news just keeps on rolling

1 Like

This is great news. Can’t wait to see a Walla Madman hug.

1 Like

Some players just know where the ball’s going to be Brian
BIG SAMMY DRAPER!!