Big South Eastern Freeze

Western Suburbs will get SFA. Maybe black ice though.

As with most nights, there will be plenty of ice in the western suburbs

shiiiiieeeeeetttttt

it definately snows there

I will be in Ballan tonight, probably because growing snowballs

I’m working night shift tonight, some of it outside. In kilsyth too, which has a nice view of Mt Dandy.

Should be a good night for it.

We haven’t had snow out here in some time, could be fun…and cold.

btw we are Ringwood North

It’s cold in Perth too…

We haven't had snow out here in some time, could be fun...and cold.

btw we are Ringwood North

Same here. By fk it was cold last night.

It's cold in Perth too...

Haha… it made the news this morning but didn’t even reach zero overnight.

I had a Skype call yesterday to Germany. He asked what the weather was like, I turned the cam to look out the window to show cloudless blue skies, wonderful Perth midwinter day. He turned his cam to look at the German midsummer day - totally grey with drizzling rain that he said has kept up for days.

The view from the cafe today.

Picture postcard like.

I’m a bit confused about the BOM warning. What the hell are sheep doing in boats?

I'm a bit confused about the BOM warning. What the hell are sheep doing in boats?

Good lord thats arousing.

The same weather system you are currently had its way with me about 3 days ago in remote WA. My tent got destroyed, and it wasn’t very pleasant.

Bonjour. It’s a pleasant 17 degrees at 7am in Toulouse (much better luggage-carrying conditions than the past 11 days!)

Bonjour. It's a pleasant 17 degrees at 7am in Toulouse (much better luggage-carrying conditions than the past 11 days!)

Sawubona. 11 in Melbourne.

Bonjour. It's a pleasant 17 degrees at 7am in Toulouse (much better luggage-carrying conditions than the past 11 days!)

I knew a girl once and she was known as Toulouse… She was a bit of a favorite… and she kept me warm on cold nights.

No snow. Boooooo.
I appreciate that I’ll probably have to move to see it, but I would like to experience the first fall of snow, even just once in my life.