Big South Eastern Freeze

No snow. Boooooo. I appreciate that I'll probably have to move to see it, but I would like to experience the first fall of snow, even just once in my life.

I got snowed on today taking the dog to the vet. I hate the crap.

No snow. Boooooo. I appreciate that I'll probably have to move to see it, but I would like to experience the first fall of snow, even just once in my life.

Lol. The divergence of dreams and reality…

Yep, I’m hearing ya,

I go off to the snow about every 7 to 8-years… Just to remind myself what I hate about it.

Not sure what was going on last night but it was 21 at midnight! Warmest winter night we have had in a long time. Had to kick the blankets off the bed!

Sorry for my more southern based compatriots, but no snow up this way.

Bloke at the coffee shop said it was snowing in Rosebrook this morning…about 4 or 5 km on the eastern side of Port Fairy heading for Warrnambool. Quite brisk down here today.
I'm a bit confused about the BOM warning. What the hell are sheep doing in boats?

Maybe it’s a Ewe-boat…

Bring it Melbourne!

I'm a bit confused about the BOM warning. What the hell are sheep doing in boats?

Maybe it’s a Ewe-boat…

Crewed by Navy Merino’s

I just saw a polar bear walk past my front door.
I said to him “whoa, where do you think you’re going?”
He looked at me and replied, “it’s too farken cold here for me Sine, I’m heading North for some warmer weather dude.”

Maybe it’s a Ewe-boat…

Crewed by Navy Merino’s

Do they have a Baa-nigma machine?

I’ll get my hat…

South eastern freeze? It’s simply called Winter down in Tasmania.

Annoying the liberal party? #turnbacktheboats

Personally I blame all these new hi-falutin wind power windmills. They’re sucking all the cold air up from Antarctica. ■■■■■■ greenies !!

Maybe it’s a Ewe-boat…

Crewed by Navy Merino’s

Do they have a Baa-nigma machine?

I’ll get my hat…

Don.t let the door hit you on the …(etc)

There’s bad, … & then there’s Baaaaaaaaad …

Hang on, I’m coming with ya …