Bin chickens lose due to repeated contact with goal post - review thread

As a ruckman I can tell you that you don’t know who is where and doing what when you go for the tap. The midfield needed to give Clarke a bit more help on where to tap.

16 Likes

Only watch a final quarter replay.

Consider this a health warning.

12 Likes

Zlarke building nicely. Stays in for structure. If the swans midfielders can shark his taps, our players should practice reading his taps all week ffs.

3 Likes

57%20pm

20 Likes

He’s been bitter ever since Gary Moorcroft immortalised him

17 Likes

True, but Allir played a great game.

And yeah I think Hepp back will help put Clarke.

2 Likes

Skills deplorable, clean that up and we can go somewhere. Fark it was terrible to watch.

6 Likes

And even better, if as expected Adelaide and West Coast win, we stay there.

1 Like

McKernan late in marking contest - sternly condemned “almost reportable”
Saad shoulder to the face - he ran into his shoulder Nyuk nyuk nyuk

Salty

10 Likes

I’ll live it through the week on Blitz.

Highlight of the game was Stringer’s chase that ended up with Zaka’s goal.

42 Likes

I

No one got to see any replays of the ■■■■ decisions!
Kim yong Gil

3 Likes

Couple of my observations.

A mobile ruckman can make such a difference Aliir smashed us. If we can find somebody who can play a decent Ruck role and be crafty and smart about it but really explosive around the contest.

I’d like to see a replay of Parker’■■■■■ on Saad, looked high and late.

I’d rather be going with another medium or small forward rather than our current setup. Lav, Stringer and Smack is enough talls.

1 Like

In the last Qtr Roos actually agreed with one of the free kicks we got. I think it was one for Stringer. I think he must have briefly forgotten the Swans were playing. He’s more biased than blitz

9 Likes

Great to see McKernan follow up arguably his best afl game last week with another fantastic game today. Hopefully can continue this form for the rest of the season

21 Likes

Zaharakis best for us

But Zac Clarke although bad game had a good last 5 minutes when it counted.

5 Likes

Zac Clarke played well last quarter.

4 Likes

Thought the interviews were refreshingly honest.

A lot of bad players out there today. Zac Clarke probably gets a reprieve, McKernan might be at risk of suspension.
If so, Zerk-Thatcher in and Hooker forward.
Outside Z. Clarke; Fwds probably our worst, but delivery to them was horrendous. Any changes will require a VFL “bang the door down” type performance.

in ruck contests itself he may struggle, but i have said all season i reckon hartley could be a decent around the ground added midfielder if he was to be played in the ruck.

his long kicking could help get it over the back, seeing our forwards constantly seem to want players to kick it out hte back despite it being a 70 odd meter kick

2 Likes

No chance of Smack being suspended

5 Likes