Bin chickens lose due to repeated contact with goal post - review thread

No reprieve for Clarke - no way. Get Hartley in. Get anyone in.

5 Likes

Zac Clarke was horrible for 99% of the game but it goes to show no matter how bad your day is, don’t give up as you can still contribute. That pack mark was vital.

We look so much better with a big forward down there, Hooker didn’t do much in the final Q himself but the whole structure changed. We suddenly started to lead into the right spaces

27 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised, with how ridiculous it is now.

1 Like

We need a new forward coach… does anyone have proof of one lead?

1 Like

The four points and got a weeks rest into Heppell…

And no serious injuries.

Such an important 4 points.

13 Likes

And also Zaka getting right around stringer aggressively after, good ■■■■

4 Likes

Freo or Port lose we are in the 8.

It’s a reasonable possibility that one will lose.

I’m feeling lucky

Dont we need both to lose? Richmond will be 7 th at the end of their game

3 Likes

@Diggers

8 Likes

Either of them win and we’re out.

1 Like

No FRANKLIN No Sydney…

I still maintain one of our players should have climbed the post in the last 10secs for the lols as we were more than one goal up.

8 Likes

There is more than skill that we have to work on our stoppage work and forward structure was horrendous.

@Diggers
Just in case you didn’t get pinged.

5 Likes

Eat a giant bag Sydney

5 Likes

True. Lots to work on, and were only 2 games from 4th. Imagine if we can fix things up.

2 Likes

Mate, the quality of the umpiring was diabolical. Especially in the F50 and the ruck. The only saving grace was that we probably got more of the dodgy calls.

8 Likes

Scrappy win but they generally are against the bin chickens. So was a good effort all In all. Fkn suck a ■■■■ Rampe and you bunch of self entitled ■■■■■.

Btw is there a more one eyed commentator than Paul Roos? He can suck a ■■■■ too.

14 Likes

diggers

26 Likes

Ruck free kicks are a toss up. But I’m not sure what was wrong with the F50.