Birthday greetings

Can we get those nice little messages back? I miss getting them. If they still get done and I’m just missing out can I get reinstated? I’m 40 on December 2.
And I think koala should do them. She’s lovely.

it’ll be in the next blitzcast.

Not asking for much are we?

1 Like
Can we get those nice little messages back? I miss getting them. If they still get done and I'm just missing out can I get reinstated? I'm 40 on December 2. And I think koala should do them. She's lovely.

Yes, totally agree, she sends the best Birthday messages!!

1 Like

Does anyone still get them though?
(Finger hovering over poll button)

Leave birthday greetings for Facebook

Facebooks dumb.
Blitz is my Facebook.

2 Likes

You’re 40?

You look older.

its the tache

I’m with Noonan on this one. And I turned 40 just 12 days ago!

I’ll facebook you.

I had my 29th 5 days ago… no birthday love for me… not even on FB…

I heard the in-laws surprised the Hell out of you.

I had my 29th 5 days ago.. no birthday love for me.. not even on FB..
Birthdays are wasted on little kids.
1 Like

I gave up having birthdays, they were aging me quite dramatically, so I kicked the habit at 43.

I had my 29th 5 days ago.. no birthday love for me.. not even on FB..
Birthdays are wasted on little kids.
They pass out far too early, even on mid strength

Time to revive this thread and what better way to do it then to wish @Bessie a very happy 80th birthday for yesterday.

In this day and age I truly wonder if we’ll get that far so congrats on a wonderful milestone.

And you too @CyberBomber! But how old?

PS I had my 50th a few days ago - wasn’t exactly the epic Cape York trip with my mates we planned.

9 Likes

April 2nd was mine…should have spent it smashing Carlton.

2 Likes

Great idea @Mackster! Birthdays are certainly being celebrated a little differently these days. Congrats on turning 50! Mine was some time ago but I remember it well. (Well most of it !!) I hope you can celebrate another one up at Cape York one day.

I wished @Bessie & @CyberBomber Happy birthdays in the covid thread but more than happy to reiterate the message here.
80 is a fantastic achievement for @Bessie & what a lifetime of memories & changes to our world she has witnessed.

2 Likes

Good stuff mate.

I honestly don’t even remember starting this thread. And I’ve started a few.

And it wasn’t as though I did it when I was sloshed or anything either - I do recall my actual 40th and it consisted of me and 2.5 blokes having a light at the pub.

Maybe we need a worst birthday ever, or even a worst party thread.

I could name a few.

1 Like