Biscuits

as a kid, TIC TOCKS

now, kingstons.

my kids love the tick tocks, might have sneaked a few lately.

Scotch Finger.

Do they taste different in the family assorted packets compared to on their own?

Tim tams, all the way. In the fridge and then when it's coffee time take them out, bite off a tiny bit in the opposite corners and suck the coffee through the biscuit.

Im not a big biscuit eater, but this thread is making me reconsider all things.

Teenage years joke:

You think the Irish are dumb? Scotch finger biscuits

Monte Carlo

Strawberry Mallows

Savoiardi

Chocolate coated tiny teddies.

Arnotts mint slice.

Lemon crisp.

have iced vo vos got their dues yet

Nothing beats Chocolate Royals.

Are they still produced in Australia ?

where on gods green earth have tv snacks wafer variety gone.

cant find them anywhere and the other two are rubbish.

Guards.  Seize him.

I open the box of original teevee snacks and plant my face in it and inhale like I'm Scarface.

Me too.

I am about to share with you a secret that might just change your life.

Before I open said box of teevee snacks,  they spent 24 hours in the freezer.

Teevee snacks are high on my list of things that, weirdly, are made more awesome by the freezer.

Try it.  Let me know how it goes.

Chocolate coated tiny teddies.
Arnotts mint slice.
Lemon crisp.

You are a conasouir of impeccable taste

Cheds

• actually go ok, if you need savoury

This may be a controversial choice, but I’ve always had a thing for Arnotts Shredded Wheatmeal. A bit of texture, a bit of substance, slightly sweet.

If craving a sugar hit, it’s hard to go past the Greek kourabiethes, those almond biscuit crescents with icing sugar on them.

When I was a kid, the Chocolate Ripple was king.

If we’re talking crackers, I used to demolish saladas as a kid. Then they changed them and I was ■■■■■■ off something stupid. They taste stale now. Awful.

If we're talking crackers, I used to demolish saladas as a kid. Then they changed them and I was ■■■■■■ off something stupid. They taste stale now. Awful.

I agree. They're almost bitter now or have a chemical taste.
Thin Captain and sesame wheat wasn't too bad either.

Those (german?) biscuits, which is like more chocolate than biscuit. no idea what they're called but you can get them from aldi.

People who put those lemon things, anything that is basically a digestive biscuit, or anything that involves fruit in this thread need to forgive themselves.

It's okay.  You're okay.  You don't need to punish yourself anymore.

Have a friggin' chocolate teddy bear.

Biscuits have too much sugar.

They're a sometime food.

If we're talking crackers, I used to demolish saladas as a kid. Then they changed them and I was ■■■■■■ off something stupid. They taste stale now. Awful.

That's good to know, thought it was just me and that my taste's had changed, yep they are awful now.