Bitcoin, and other tulips

Certain yes on the first question, and I’d assume yes on the second.

Sneaking this sh*t out without the government grabbing a huge chunk, will be the next wave of crypto projects.

I’m thinking I might actually spend my bitcoin instead of cashing it out.

1 Like

Anyone tried out kucoin ??

They seem to havr a bigger selectuon than binance ?

Still doesn’t have the couple of minnows I’m interested in.
Love the layout, though.

What’s the attraction to pac coin wim?

Nothing more than recent trading and releasing their white paper on Feb 1.
And a repurchase, or something, I think.

Do not follow me.

Edit: And the guy behind it said he aims to be a top ten coin by the end of the year, which…you know…course he’s gonna say that, and a year on this market is a looooooooong time. Could just as easily disappear.

Thanks wim. I’m looking for a decent cheap coin but couldn’t find anything impressive about pac coin. Seems there’s over a trillion coins issued with no clear use case yet. Definitely high risk, high reward

1 Like

Well, yeah.
I figure on Feb 1 it either soars or plummets.

Who knows with this market. It does seem to have a following so I assume it’ll grow. Good luck

does anyone know why as an example, there’s different pricing for say eth from coinbase to say btc markets ?

there’s a 500 dollar difference in by price.

Gotcha. I’m all in.

2 Likes

What I don’t get about bitcoin.

*Other people can invent other types of bitcoin

So if that’s the case then there’s surely umpteen supply of all these different currencies.

I get only x amount of bit coins can ever exist. They.can also be split to the smallest percentage.

So I just don’t understand the scarcity and.hence the value argument.

Bitcoin is an active currency, it can be used to buy goods and services.

Good luck ever buying anything with any of the thousands of prentend-o-coins going around.

It is largely a PR thing too, though. It has the most established brand (even though it’s an open-source, decentralised design not owned by any one party.)

1 Like

For a currency to be a currency it needs to be traded and exchanged right? Ie for any of these ‘coins’ if you can buy them at a value you can sell them at a value.

I see its merit.more in the whole blockchain idea for trustworthy transactions.

No wonder the worlds arms and drug dealers jumped in first.

prolly semantics, but they don’t make other bitcoins. they make other currencies based on the same premise as bitcoin.

from an absolute noob, i think how is it really any different this system from the one we have now with banks, who just create numbers on a computer, and that money just exists without any liquidity (i think is the right path) behind it.

Nice.

Not sure that Banks create money on a computer.

Maybe Governments through Reserve Banks, but don’t see how banks create anything except massive profits and misery.

For what it is worth, my new World Order would have one currency called the Fox and scams like Bitcoin would be instant nethering for all involved.

Soooo…you’d replace Bitcoin with Bitcoin?

Reserve Banks dictate the physical money supply, but commercial banks invent money all the time. They usually lend it to you as a mortgage, then charge you interest on the invented money.

Franctional-reserve banking can’t happen under blockchain currency.

1 Like

No Wim, in my new World, money would not be traded, and no interest would also be allowed.

How can Banks invent money? Just not possible, they more than anyone else have to account for of it.