Bitcoin, and other tulips

hope so, but i think the smart people will ride this out, and then buy up big, on the way back up, just hopefully it times well.

If prices keep falling, I’ll be focusing on xrp and ada

1 Like

471 aud drop today so far and no sign of dropping.

yep, wanna get in on ada, depending on how far it’s price drops too, i may just load up on that for the first influx of funds, then focus on getting the other coins i want when i can get more funds in there.

I’ve dropped $6k in a week.

It’ll never get as high again imo. It will go up again, but not to the same extent.

It’s happening.

“Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.”
Or something.

Don’t dump google because geocities is tanking.

I’m not dumping. Yet.

I’ve got no stake on the line anymore, it’s all free money, so I’m happy to ride it to the bitter end.

There was always gonna be an optimal selling point, I just feel that might have passed already.

it’s going back up, almost as fast as it went donw, so it’s all good now.

Yep, and it’ll keep doing that. Up and down, the way it always has.

I still feel the maximum price point has been and gone, but I’d be very happy to be wrong.

1 Like

There will be a coin burn for pac in feb i think.

Same has happened to me. I’m looking at coins that have huge market cap but are only listed on a couple of exchanges. Once these coins are added to other exchanges they will pump.

Wales are manipulating the price at the moment on so many coins buy putting them up for sale but not selling or selling them to one another. Market sentiment is low but accounts are still being registered. WAit for the next pump and all the people that sold at a loss because of fud will bull the market again.

Ripple back to $1.32 on BTC. That’s a big drop

Make that $1.15 now. It’s almost in freefall

Carnage.

Hmmm … what’s a good buy price?

Dunno. It’s been a steady drop for a few days. I sold a swag at 2.95 a couple days ago and bought back in at $2 thinking that was a reasonable cash in but it’s still dumping value.
I imagine it will hold at or around $1 for a bit but who knows if it recovers soon or not…always the risk.

The problem is the lack of intrinsic value

When the sharemarket goes into free fall, you know that at least the shares that are dropping are supported by an underlying asset that is capable of generating value independently

There is nothing intrinsically valuable about a cryptocurrency, other than scarcity

This might not be the big run, but when the big run comes it is going to be utter carnage

4 Likes

if you watch the movement in the Top 50 Buy/Sell orders it is fairly obvious the market is being manipulated by 2 or 3 big fish.

2 Likes

And they play the fishermen. (persons?)

Good reverse analogy.

Yeah something weird going on. If you can afford say 140 ish grand in eth, you k pe not to sell all that when its on a decline.

And there are futures now, so big players have the tools to profit on price decreases. These unregulated markets will be getting manipulated big time.