Blitz Archive Restored

Do we have No32 explaining his username? That was a classic.

1 Like

I believe EI will be making a return.

...as much of it as I could salvage, anyway.

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/

You can log in but shouldn't be able to post replies or new threads.

The last version of the archive had about 60k posts, this one has close to 300k posts. FWIW this new forum has had 100k posts since we started. 

But only 20k if you don't count " I will learn how to quote "

No idea, Andy had to keep culling the old board because of the old host. I really should try and get in contact to see if he ever kept local copies, because now we have the room.

I have my own reasons for NEVER wanting to see what I posted back in 2002 ... but the curiosity is compelling.

wait, andy's a real person?!

Do we have No32 explaining his username? That was a classic.

That and Perce's Hird halloween costume thread.  That's my all time favourite.

Prismall’s number, Seddon’s kitten. Classics

Milo thread.

Who was the poster that started all the weird threads (specific, I know) ?  He was an indian guy i think and he liked a rapper of some sorts.  That's all i remember.

Who was the poster that started all the weird threads (specific, I know) ?  He was an indian guy i think and he liked a rapper of some sorts.  That's all i remember.

Darth Taj. Guy is a fvckstick*

* just joking. Wasn't him, was it DysonthePears?

DysonThePears was a strange cat, I think he was banned under another name before he took up being DTP. Is Bengal Ryder still around?

There seems to be a lot of new usernames but the posters seem to have been around for a while, I wish I knew what their old handles were, it took me ages to remember stuff about different posters...and then they'd change their avatar and I'd lose all recollection of what they posted about.

Then again I was thinking of changing my username and going for a fresh start but then I'd have to tell half the people who I was so whats the point...

DysonThePears was a troll imo. Somebody who knew the board well, and trolled over the off season.

And then there was Mif??

DysonThePears was a troll imo. Somebody who knew the board well, and trolled over the off season.
And then there was Mif??

I think i remember Mif!  Man, so many old posters I've forgotten about.

What ever happened to Comebackdimma?

I would kill to read all those classic threads.

Where's alexmatthewsar at? "IF U DONt LikE my POstS then DONT reAD THEM!!!"

What about that WA guy with the midget fetis OH HAAAAIII PEEETO

i was as rubbish back then as i am now. consistency people, demand it!

Consistency is over-rated. That‘s just another way of saying I‘m still using the same shtick as I was all those years ago.

Consistency is over-rated. That‘s just another way of saying I‘m still using the same shtick as I was all those years ago.

ouch!

2802hiu.jpg

is the archive still around

...it used to be

http://bomberblitz.com/forum/

Weird