Blitz Event

Riolio is easily recognisable because he's a)short b)fat and c) has a dark complexion.
NB all of these may be absolutely untrue.

Michael long?
TIPPA

July 20 v bulldogs at ES
 The crameri game.

Yes
This would be perfect
We are going to the May 3 Ess v Cam game, very much looking forward to that one. Really hope my son comes good and can get us in to the rooms after the game, he is a buddy of Pears ava

Hussy! ;)

Definitely, just because!! I would be beside my self. Would have to have all sorts of technology available to take photos. Not very IT savvy  :(

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]July 20 v bulldogs at ES[/font]
 [font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The crameri game.[/font]

Yes
This would be perfect
We are going to the May 3 Ess v Cam game, very much looking forward to that one. Really hope my son comes good and can get us in to the rooms after the game, he is a buddy of Pears ava

Hussy! ;)
Definitely, just because!! I would be beside my self. Would have to have all sorts of technology available to take photos. Not very IT savvy  :(

Try a camera....oldie but a goodie ;)

July 20 v bulldogs at ES
 The crameri game.

Yes
This would be perfect

Hussy! ;)

I will have my phone, but it's not one of those super sophisticated ones that the young ones have these days. But we will have the chance to sit with the Essendon "family". So we will be very unsophisticated and will be "star struck" So much looking forward to it!

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]July 20 v bulldogs at ES[/font]
 [font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The crameri game.[/font]

Yes
This would be perfect

Hussy! ;)

I will have my phone, but it's not one of those super sophisticated ones that the young ones have these days. But we will have the chance to sit with the Essendon "family". So we will be very unsophisticated and will be "star struck" So much looking forward to it!

Needs a full page report for Blitz.

July 20 v bulldogs at ES
 The crameri game.

Yes
This would be perfect

Hussy! ;)

Will do my best

Yes
This would be perfect

Hussy! ;)

Will do my best

Excellent.the more detail, the better!

so if we go with the July 20 game.... anyone got suggestions for pubs near Etihad that we might be able to catch up at during the afternoon prior to the game? I know the Mail Exchange has the lounge area that could work, but what else is around?

Royal melbourne?

What about that new pub that they put on the other side of the mail exchange? The one they finally did up.

I'm just trying to think how many Blitzers I've met. Helps with forum footy mind you bet I have met plenty outside of forum footy.

Always funny to see that when you meet them in person they are nothing like you picture them.

2 Examples:

Geek is alot less nerdy than I thought

Rolo is alot more nerdy that I thought.

MORE?!

Is such a thing even possible?

What about that new pub that they put on the other side of the mail exchange? The one they finally did up.

I'm just trying to think how many Blitzers I've met. Helps with forum footy mind you bet I have met plenty outside of forum footy.

Always funny to see that when you meet them in person they are nothing like you picture them.

2 Examples:

Geek is alot less nerdy than I thought

Rolo is alot more nerdy that I thought.

The Savoy Tavern? I went there before the North game and it was packed. I guess that was the week after it had opened though.