Blitz History

Id forgotten about the “why is the ANZAC day game played on ANZAC day” thread. Shame it was lost in the great blitz crash

Wooing? The only lesson you provided in that thread was a lesson in the dangers of excessive self-gratification.

3 Likes

I feel like we didn’t get treated with one of these types of random posters this off season

2 Likes

Lel

Wasn’t it along the lines of " I have to play football on that day so they should change it"?

1 Like

Oh sweet Diggers, perhaps if you were more honest with your failings Spacey might have chose you. Honesty was one of the traits she appreciated the most in me.

I even remember Jimmy throwing his hat into the ring at one stage but was abruptly put back down. The heck happened to Jimmy anyway?

MADZ

4 Likes

Yep, the whole thread went on to take the absolute ■■■■ out of the OP

Yeah we didn’t get a Patrickbombers or alexmathesar

They finally got married? I remember Jimmy wooing her awkwardly so perhaps it paid off.

I remember madz a lot for:

• australian idol thread where there was a massive fight over Matt Corby, fight lasted 10+ pages
  • pazza saying to her “get your ■■■■ out!” or something like that. Classic Pazz.
5 Likes

Was that pazza or “pazza.”?

1 Like

Bdstratton’s magazine rant :smiley:

Oh and I remember getting Pazza’s picture from his Blitz profile, going into Paint, and putting his face onto a picture of a half-naked man with a fireball around him, and then posting it into the fireball thread.

2 Likes

Just a little bit of water.

2 Likes

Anyone remember Storm? Quality poster and an utter shame a few ■■■■ s drove him him off.

2 Likes

Haha oh yeah it was probably pazza. Either way it was hilarious.

Didn’t we have a ■■■■ Carlton poster for a while?

Still remember Bomberdomination18. Before her time in the way she went out. Was like Neighbours, or Sons and Daughters, or that other one, the Kardashians, or whatever. Good times, bad times, you know we’ve had our share.

2 Likes

I still miss DysonthePears.

Also, Mif.

2 Likes

The lovett named posters :smiley: stand by my comment gotta_lovett was a psychopath

1 Like

In light of some news stories today I went back to try and find the thread titled “Hey Dad! Stop touching me!”

Classic.

5 Likes