Blitz keeps logging me out almost every time I refresh a page

Its rather annoying and happened 5 times while trying to submit this, is anyone else suffering the same thing?

I believe clearing your cache/cookies clears this.

that worked, Thanks Riolio 

I keep getting this one where I hit 'post', the little 'saving post' message appears, then nothing happens.

Typically I alt+tab, then come back & forget I hit post, and post again. Then realise & delete the duplicate post.

I don't think I have access to my cookies on this computer.

Any help?

Minor annoyance

New votes in a poll thread make the thread show up in the forum as “has new posts” (ie bold )

I must’ve clicked on the Hurley forward or back thread about a dozen times.

I'm getting the same issue as the OP, logging me out at most refreshes. and then when I hit post, nothing happens.

I'm getting the same issue as the OP, logging me out at most refreshes. and then when I hit post, nothing happens.

Are you just at home or on some complicated work network?

At work, it used to work perfectly until I changed my Blitz password yesterday (because I forgot it).

Probably an old cookie or something. Try clearing cookies/cache.

Just did, see how it goes now.

This is slightly different but I couldn't see where else to ask... Sometimes I post stuff and it seems to have worked ok but when I return to that page my post has disappeared. Why does this happen?

This is slightly different but I couldn't see where else to ask... Sometimes I post stuff and it seems to have worked ok but when I return to that page my post has disappeared. Why does this happen?

That sounds like a Reboot question...

That sounds like a Reboot question...

It probably is

The last one to "disappear" did so because had you actually given the thread even a cursory glance, you would have seen that two posts before yours was the article you wished to link to posted in it's entirety. Things such as this could be your answer.

I did notice that one had actually posted the article in it's entirety... It wasn't there when I started my post but they beat me to it by the time I had finished. However, I just put a link to the article and had made some further comments of my own, which I have seen done numerous times before - I wasn't aware that this had become a general practice of the forum controllers.

...... And, does the tone of your reply to a simple enquiry have to be quite so testy?

No it doesn't. Solly.

Didn't won't to start a new post for this, so will ask here.

Is it just me or are others having trouble with the quote button.

Had a computer meltdown last week, thought it may have been due to that, anyway, $800 later, I'm back, quote button not working, but I was still logged in, lol.

Didn't won't to start a new post for this, so will ask here.

Is it just me or are others having trouble with the quote button.

Had a computer meltdown last week, thought it may have been due to that, anyway, $800 later, I'm back, quote button not working, but I was still logged in, lol.

I only have those quote problems when I'm on my phone. It just goes to the reply box without quoting.

As you can see, I'm using my computer now :)

What browser?

@Riolio.

Windows, hope that's what you mean, not very up with all computer stuff, apart from the basics.

If not, I need kiddy language, lol.

Was working fine til just before the meltdown. Like bombers08 says, goes to reply box, but no quote.

Internet explorer?

Download Chrome.