Blitz Player Sponsorship 2018

If ever there was even a minor chance of our (individually) meager contribution actually having any impact this is it IMO.

Given Aarons position of ongoing injuries and how the chances the “Oh fk it, I may as well just give it up” mentality is likely creeping in, the news that a whole forum community is throwing it’s support and hard earned behind him, could actually really do something to lift the spirits and help him push on.

He’s also the largest investment by the club on that list, and has more to offer if he gets there.

I don’t see anyone on that list that could use any mental boost they can get more, & therefore doubt there’s been an opportunity to actually help and influence like this in the history of Blitz sponsorship.

3 Likes

Club Sponsorship Manager: Hey Aaron, good news mate, you’ve got a sponsor.

Francis: That’s neato. Who is it?

Club Sponsorship Manager: It’s a fan forum called BomberBlitz.

Francis: Yeah. Wow. Never heard of them. But that’s real nice of them.

Club Sponsorship Manager: see ya

Francis: bye

Francis:

• Googles Bomber Blitz
  • clicks on link
  • admires the simple clear layout
  • scrolls along and sees #10 Aaron Francis - The Red Menace
  • clicks on link
  • reads opening posts and smiles
  • scrolls to latest posts
  • closes browser
  • phones Club Sponsorship Manager

Francis: Yeah. Hi. About that BomberBlitz sponsorship

16 Likes

Yes. Some of the absolute bullshit posted in there should be deleted post haste, and certain posters banned in perpetuity.

Never seen so much hogwash in one thread,… and where blitz is concerned, that is saying something.

We can find out. However, those players that I listed above are currently available, but that could change any time, and that could also be the case with players who don’t currently have a sponsor.

So best we wait til we know there are enough Blitzers wanting to contribute towards a fourth player. Then I can get an update, and we can vote on the lucky fourth player after that!

just trying to calculate numbers… so if we needed 19… Deckham and Humble_NSW_Fan said they’d contribute a second time, so that’s 17… BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS made it 16… then Heather_Mills hopped up, so that’s 15 to go by my reckoning? can someone please check my maths?!

2 Likes

cough

you want to go a third time wim?

I actually do have a dodgy throat right now… but yeah, cough.

#whateverittakes

2 Likes

:trophy:

I dont suppose theree’s a credit card option for overseas folk is there to contribute?

Can probably do via paypal?

In that case count me in. I’ll work out the payment method.

1 Like

com-gif-maker-3

Count me in for the 4th player.

Need paypal address.

Happy with Stewart, Conor or Saad from the firsts or Francis, Ben or Jake form the reserves.

1 Like

I’m in again this year.

1 Like

This.

I’ll jump on board. Who am I sponsoring? PM me details for what I need to do cheers

1 Like

this

I’m in

1 Like

eight to go!