Blitz Player Sponsorships for 2019 - confirming spots!

hi guys!

Thanks for the support shown in the previous thread re Blitz Player Sponsorships for 2019!

I’m now looking for confirmation from people. I know sometimes circumstances can change between initially expressing interest then having to confirm - particularly as Christmas was in between!

As mentioned in the last thread, the price has gone up to $995 per player - it’s a similar package to last year, but has added a sponsorship of a Tiwi Bombers player for 2019.

So for each player, we’re looking at 20 Blitzers each contributing $50. The extra $5 per sponsorship will be donated to the Bill Hutchison Foundation - http://www.bhf.org.au/index.html

As per the last thread, I’ve already locked in sponsorships for Walla and Mozzie, so initially we’re aiming for 40 Blitzers to cover these guys.

If there’s extra interest after that, we can look at aiming for another 20 spots for another player, and so on. I’ll wait til we have a rough idea before contacting the club to see which players are either yet to have a sponsor or only have a low number.

What are Player Sponsorships all about? It’s basically a fund raiser for the club - the money doesn’t actually go to the players. But it’s another way for us to be connected with the club, and we get the warm fuzzy feeling of making players feel loved and appreciated!!

For each player that we sponsor, we also receive a number of benefits, including a signed player jumper, lapel pin, access to the Player Sponsor room at home games at Marvel, tickets to the Player Sponsor Cocktail Party, acknowledgement on the website, and new this year, sponsorship of a Tiwi Bomber.

There will be a separate area for player sponsors on Blitz to discuss allocation of goodies and other topics as the year goes on!

I’ll try to keep this post updated with the names of Blitzers that have indicated their interest. But if you’d rather remain anonymous, that’s fine too - just send me a PM :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all the support! you guys rock!

:koala: :heart:

69 (+11)

Aceman (+1)
Bacchusfox (+1)
blinkers (+1)
BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS
Blummers32
Bomb_Doe
bomber001
bomberbelle
BomberMadness
BomberMcVeigh
BrettS
Deckham
dingus
dons23 (+1)
dontildeath
Double_RR
Enki (+1)
Fozdog
GeoffBlethynsGlasses
gorgo
Heffsgirl (+1)
Hoffy
Humble_Minion
Humble_NSW_Fan (+1)
HurleyBurley (+1)
Imallhird
jackman7
JBOMBER
Jefferson
JohnRain
Klawdy
KLRabbit
Koala
Kt_kez1
littlejoe1 (+1)
loyalandproud Mr
loyalandproud Mrs
MattPocock18
miss_ellie
miss_ellie jnr
My_Dad_Charlie (+1)
No.10
Ozzman 1
Ozzman 2
PCC
PHBomber
Preliminary_Point2
randommuz
redbull
Robin_Close Mr
Robin_Close Mrs
samwoods
SCarey
SheedsIsOurFather
SiMFiR Mr
SiMFiR Mrs
Slowstu
Soulnet
Stendahl
Stressed_out (+1)
sweatyman
swoodley
swooper
theDJR
Tombob
True_Value_Blitzer
Warlock_Paul
whippet
WindsockBoy

2 Likes

I am in.

1 Like

I’m in. Thanks Ms K.

1 Like

Yep, I’m in (and also, if a double up is require to get another player over the line)

1 Like

I’m in and I can do two if needed.

1 Like

Thanks Koala.
In.

1 Like

Thanks so much k. I’m in

1 Like

Koala - I hereby give you my confirmation of yes.

1 Like

I 2nd Bomb Does confirmation of yes,… and also add my own.

1 Like

Lock it in K!

1 Like

I’m still in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to participate as well

1 Like

sorry bout misquote there. newbie.

I’m in

1 Like

Having said that I’m still not fully around what the sponsorship does exactly if someone can explain a bit further please…

I’ll edit the first post and add a bit more detail :slight_smile:

Awesome. Thanks

I’m confirmed in.

1 Like

Confirmed. Thanks K.

1 Like

I’m in again.

1 Like