Blitz Probe Cycling

I bought one of those cheap Chinese knock-off team kits on eBay.

It's ... not great. FYI.

What sort of bike was it? Road, mountain?

http://www.wiggle.com.au/ is a good place for addons/accessories ect...

Also, somthing something Armstrong something Hird something.

Nah the actual jersey and knicks. Got the Belkin Team one (I'm a sucker for green/black), the jumper's loose around the shoulders and the knicks are just ... weird.

Fernando Alonso has bought a cycling team after snapping up Euskaltel-Euskadi's WorldTour licence.

Learnt my lesson on the sh*te ebay China kit, the chamois was sewn in all balls and no ■■■, quality stuff.

Tibaldi is second by 43s in the Vuelta.

The race is lead by Christian Horner of radio shack.

Can Tibaldi make it back to back grand tours.

Wow. So there is a chance a salami will win The Vuelta!

Nibbles = No contest, looking very strong and just warming up. He'll pull back Horner in the TT.

Valverde & Rodriguez to round out the podium.

Roche, not gonna happen.

Basso the dark horse though.

I am surprised how many of the leading riders have backed up from the Tour De France.

Think it must favour Tibaldi and Horner who are fresh !

I am surprised how many of the leading riders have backed up from the Tour De France.

Think it must favour Tibaldi and Horner who are fresh !

Will probably be a few pullouts in the next week, allot use it for training for the WC.

Great to see Fab's firing at the right time, looking good to smash Martin in the WC TT.

Cancellara when he is on is awesome in time trials, and can make long solo breakaways in  thee One Day Classics. 

Had to look into designing a jersey for a client, left me with an idea...

Who wants in? :lol:

I like!

The right one.

And Horner won the Vuelta.

I believe he is 41. 

We could whack a few logos on it too for sponsorship...

■■■■, I don't even ride that much and I'd LOVE one

I believe he is 41. 

What does that tell you?

The field is cleaner now that the likes of Contador/Schleck etc are not jacked to gills, and that clean riders can finally shine?

Or that Horner is on some good farkin ''peptides'', he missed a post Vuelta test too -  but apparently that was the testers fault tho.

I can understand if the winner was someone in their 30's, but 41? He was making those climbs look easy.

I don't think anyone would have picked him.

Still keen on Jersey,

I believe he is 41. 

What does that tell you?

The field is cleaner now that the likes of Contador/Schleck etc are not jacked to gills, and that clean riders can finally shine?

Or that Horner is on some good farkin ''peptides'', he missed a post Vuelta test too -  but apparently that was the testers fault tho.

I can understand if the winner was someone in their 30's, but 41? He was making those climbs look easy.

I don't think anyone would have picked him.

Still keen on Jersey,

I suspect that your first sentence is closer to the truth.

Think that if you track times for the major climbs in the Grand Tours the times are slower than 10 or 15 years ago.

That suggests there has been a change.

He attacked and attacked but the young buck couldn't drop the ole codge in the mountains. Not through lack of trying though.

A massive thank you to McPherson Melbourne Window Cleaning for the sponsorship $$$ on this one. Made the jersey project actually happen and made them actually affordable! If you've got filthy windows then why the hell would you waste time cleaning them yourself? Same goes for your Cleaning Gutters in Melbourne and your Melbourne Solar Panel Cleaning.

===

(Putting this thread in here as it reaches a wider audience, and hell it's the off-season)

I'd really like to rock the red and black on my pushy. So I've designed this Blitz/Essendon style jersey and right now looking for expressions of interest in who might be likely to purchase one.

It looks like this presently, but is subject to change. The 'pattern' on the front I would expect to be much more subtle than appears here, ideally it would be barely seen at all except for up close (like a stealth bomber).

As you can see some generous Blitzers have indicated they'd be willing to sponsor the jerseys to help with some upfront costs if we do make this a reality.

So for now, who's interested? We'd be looking for at least 10 jerseys, any size, mens/womens, which if we get at least that many people interested I'll open pre-orders so people can put down a $20 deposit, to go towards the final jersey which I'm hoping would come in at around $50-70 delivered in Aus.

I'm still looking into suppliers for these but won't be going cheap/nasty. I've got a cheapo Chinese jersey and it feels like riding in a plastic bag!

So anyway, who's interested? 

sure, looks good.