Blitz Probe Cycling

Yeah, put me down for one. Looks awesome, will double it up as a pre-season footy training shirt too.

Cracked my first Century on Sunday. 102.3km. Farkin stoked. Building up to the Whitelion Jungle Ride, Pt Douglas to Cape Trib, next month. 180 return.

Hopefully in brand new Blitz jersey :slight_smile:

If it's decorated with images from the Hot Chick Thread then I'd maybe consider.

as long as you stay off the roads while riding your bike you can wear whatever you want... "ducks for cover"

as long as you stay off the roads while riding your bike you can wear whatever you want... "ducks for cover"

Infinite.

I’m tempted to get one and I don’t even have a bike or like any form of exercise.

The only way that would look even ■■■■ hotter (if that is actually possible) is if it used the logo from the Blitz mobile beta.

1. I did think about covering it fake Blitz in-joke logos like WSHPU and Hypermed, but eh

Ultimate would have been the world's droopiest sash.
If Benzina were driving and saw a cyclist with a droopy sash he'd write the car off.

I'm tempted to get one and I don't even have a bike or like any form of exercise.
The only way that would look even ■■■■ hotter (if that is actually possible) is if it used the logo from the Blitz mobile beta.

There's one on the front, top left side. 

Yeah hoping to do my first ton on Saturday.

I'd be interested. It might actually get me to turn a pedal for once.

Some matching nicks would be good.

Would it have a long zip? I've had a few Fox jerseys in the past and they had zips that finish below the sternum. Short zips don't let enough air in on really hot days.

I would be interested Be happy to pay up to $50 for Jersey.

May I suggest a "Probe This" in place of the Window cleaning panel?

that can be added to the knicks.

On the buttocks.

(Putting this thread in here as it reaches a wider audience, and hell it's the off-season)

I'd really like to rock the red and black on my pushy. So I've designed this Blitz/Essendon style jersey and right now looking for expressions of interest in who might be likely to purchase one.

It looks like this presently, but is subject to change. The 'pattern' on the front I would expect to be much more subtle than appears here, ideally it would be barely seen at all except for up close (like a stealth bomber).

As you can see some generous Blitzers have indicated they'd be willing to sponsor the jerseys to help with some upfront costs if we do make this a reality.

So for now, who's interested? We'd be looking for at least 10 jerseys, any size, mens/womens, which if we get at least that many people interested I'll open pre-orders so people can put down a $20 deposit, to go towards the final jersey which I'm hoping would come in at around $50-70 delivered in Aus.

I'm still looking into suppliers for these but won't be going cheap/nasty. I've got a cheapo Chinese jersey and it feels like riding in a plastic bag!

So anyway, who's interested? 

Riolio

For those of us that don't ride - is it possible to do the same artwork on a T Shirt? Would wear one of those.

I'll pick one up for sure!

Does it come in hetero?

Looks great! Would go with my red and black s works too!

Put me down for one. PM me the bank account for the doposit!

Cheers

Double RR; the same mob can do track jackets as well if that interests you? I might look at more blitz merch next year but just one at a time for now.

Im sure he is going heaps faster in spandexfat-cyclist.jpg

This is why I don't need one . . . .unless it makes me look like Cadel?

Im sure he is going heaps faster in spandexfat-cyclist.jpg

Is he riding a girls bike?

fat+lampre+guy.jpg

Coming to a shop near you!