Blitz Upgraded - Report New Bugs

rossoneri said:
Using it on Samsung S5, very very slow when typing.
Don't say it don't say it don't say it

Test from mi note  

Test from my note

On phone and ,any see what I’m typing, as the moving top bar thing is always on screen.

On phone and ,any see what I'm typing, as the moving top bar thing is always on screen.
You may need to refresh your browser, you may have old CSS/JS cached.
On phone and ,any see what I'm typing, as the moving top bar thing is always on screen.

Also, can’t edit now. That was,“can’t see what I’m typing”. Can quote self now tho. Having trouble getting to post comment button too Roll. Screen seems to lock after u finish typing & ditch qwerty.

Minor one

When I click “quote” > open in new tab, it doesn’t seem to have a default new line after the quote, where you can start typing. So you end up with stuffed quotes.

Can fix it through the < / > button, but not with the WYSIWYG (that I can see)

If by refresh u meant log out & in, after closing window & starting from a fresh google search, … Didn’t work.
Still have top bar covering text in posting box. Only in landscape tho. Is there a way I can de activate it?

Also, can’t edit now. That was,“can’t see what I’m typing”. Can quote self now tho. Having trouble getting to post comment button too Roll. Screen seems to lock after u finish typing & ditch qwerty.

I've just made some edits to the Permissions, you should be able to Edit now, and maybe even delete?

I can edit your posts? - Barnz
Riolio said:
rossoneri said:
Using it on Samsung S5, very very slow when typing.
Don't say it don't say it don't say it

Don't say goodnight tonight?

Dont think that was intended rolo

I can edit my posts though, can also go to the html view like it was before.

Yeah I worried that might happen…

Minor one

When I click "quote" > open in new tab, it doesn't seem to have a default new line after the quote, where you can start typing. So you end up with stuffed quotes.

Can fix it through the < / > button, but not with the WYSIWYG (that I can see)

Yup, same, but if you press 'enter' it will fall outside the quote panel. 

if I click on the next page of a thread, it takes me somewhere near the bottom.

Riolio said:

What's the good of quoting your own posts?
It's a useful gloating tool.
We don't feel that Blitz caters enough to hindsight flogs. We hindsight flogs are a sizeable community on here. 

23 years ago (4 days after he was conceived) I called it before anyone that Elliot Kavanagh was a dud and would never make it as an AFL player. How awesome am I. The EFC should give me Dodoro's job. But when I eventually found my post, I realised that there was know self-quote feature  :s
See!! I told you so!! Hindsight flogs!!
Riolio said:

What's the good of quoting your own posts?
It's a useful gloating tool.
We don't feel that Blitz caters enough to hindsight flogs. We hindsight flogs are a sizeable community on here. 

23 years ago (4 days after he was conceived) I called it before anyone that Elliot Kavanagh was a dud and would never make it as an AFL player. How awesome am I. The EFC should give me Dodoro's job. But when I eventually found my post, I realised that there was know self-quote feature  :s
See!! I told you so!! Hindsight flogs!!
Woot - turbo blitz. ■■■■ yeh.

Like rossoneri said. I thought my phone carked it. Their is a good 4 second delay between typing and appearing.

Yeah well it works fine on iOS so…

We can switch back to the crap one that shows HTML?

Galaxy s6 no delay here. 

Added sexy. Like.

Android 5.1.1/chrome

Mobile site

Back to top of page button doesn’t work.

Ditto go to bottom