Blitz Upgraded - Report New Bugs

ivan said:
Android 5.1.1/chrome

Mobile site

Back to top of page button doesn't work.

Ditto go to bottom
Riolio said:
Don't say it don't say it don't say it
ivan said:
Android 5.1.1/chrome

Mobile site

Ditto go to bottom

Note 4, and as above. 
Go down works, go up doesn't. 
Riolio said:
New feature not related to upgrade is I've made the header slide in now when scrolling back up the page. Easier access to menu and 'scroll to bottom' link on mobile.

Not a fan.  Sorry. 

Deckham said:
ivan said:
Android 5.1.1/chrome

Mobile site

Ditto go to bottom

Note 4, and as above. 
Go down works, go up doesn't. 
Yep go down working now

Yeah scroll to top is fixable. It’s related to the new sliding header. 

I like the sliding header on the laptop, but it’s a nightmare on the phone. Just won’t p1ss off like it should, & does on the comp.

This is a very backward move. Don’t like the edit, don’t like that you can’t see the forum options (to go back to the top of the page to reselect the current forum). Using iDevices

Yeap gone backwards for me on mobile. I’m on W8, I know this isn’t a priority OS, but it worked fine before.

No editor options. Scroll up & down don’t work.

And that moving header (apart from being annoying) disappears when I scroll down and reappears when I go back up. If in the middle of a page I have to do a quick flick back up otherwise I can’t go anywhere.

Edit: spacing is gone too on my posts and cannot click in an edit to go there have to slide the pointer around.

This is a very backward move. Don't like the edit, don't like that you can't see the forum options (to go back to the top of the page to reselect the current forum). Using iDevices
Riolio said:
Don't say it don't say it don't say it

Looks like I’m making sure I don’t clear my mobile cache for a while! Still on the older version.

This is a very backward move. Don't like the edit, don't like that you can't see the forum options (to go back to the top of the page to reselect the current forum). Using iDevices
Scroll to top/bottom has been fixed.

Not sure what problem you're having though not seeing forum options, especially on iOS, when you just tap the top of the screen to scroll up.

The floating header disappears while scrolling down and reappears when scrolling up by design. It’s supposed to get out of your way while going down the page and reading, then only be a flick away when you want it back.

Saves you scrolling to the top or bottom of the page to get the button.

As for the WYSIWYG editor, if it’s such a pain we’ll revert to one that just straight up shows HTML again … but I thought that was a pain in the neck for people too. Remember the last forum had a similar editor and everyone whinged this one didn’t? So I thought it’d be great to be able to install one here too but apparently not.

Is the mobile (iPhone in this case) version meant to have different editing tools to the desktop?

i.e. only bold, italic, paragraph mark, smiley, picture

quote folding doesn’t work, i can see all of red_emp and yacos asinine bullshit.

Is the mobile (iPhone in this case) version meant to have different editing tools to the desktop?

i.e. only bold, italic, paragraph mark, smiley, picture
Yes. 
Barnz said:
quote folding doesn't work, i can see all of red_emp and yacos asinine bullshit.
Noticed this. Not sure why it is this way. 

I also noticed on PC & tablet (IE) when I click on a new page in a thread it goes to the bottom of the page.

When I used to click on the Inbox, it showed me the first five or so messages, then I used to be able to click a “see all messages” link to take me into the Inbox. 

Now it won’t scroll down below those first few messages - it starts scrolling the screen behind instead.  I either have to click “new message”, then click on Inbox at the top left, or right click and open the Inbox in a new tab.

Koala said:
When I used to click on the Inbox, it showed me the first five or so messages, then I used to be able to click a "see all messages" link to take me into the Inbox. 

Now it won't scroll down below those first few messages - it starts scrolling the screen behind instead.  I either have to click "new message", then click on Inbox at the top left, or right click and open the Inbox in a new tab.
how many stalk koala receive?!