Blitz Watch Along - ANZAC Day 2000 8PM tonight - 4 the price of 1 Edition, 2009,1995,2001 Fox Footy Today

Well you’d best present your case because you’re down in the vote!!!

3rd quarter ESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN chant.

We all tied up again

out of all the people who vote, how many are watching?

I just vote :rofl:

Ok, I’m doing runoff voting and switching to 2000.

3 Likes

Is the girl a blitz member

During the failed attempt to get it on one stream last week we gad a good 45-50 watching. Just think alot don’t post.

2 Likes

A few of my mates have an essendon chat and we want to stream an old Anzac match. I’ve found a few available on YouTube, but is there a website to get them all from?

l watch each and every week, and post comments on the play, l treat it as a match day thread.

Off track from the pies. But an anzac day special.

4 Likes

Come on 2000! I want to see Scotty Lucas dobbing them from 60!

I have watched that one true ANZAC Day match (well, what remains of it) more than any other game.

last week was good.

I only watched half of the 65 Grand final though.

But after you watch the game it brings up some other good suggestions of games to watch on youtube.

I searched high and low for the full game couldn’t find it.

Don’t worry i got something lined up for the dees game next week.

1 Like

1 vote lead for 2000

Tied again!!!

I haven’t been able to watch one yet as I’ve been working Friday nights, but I haven’t voted either. With my hours being reduced I may now be able to watch.

I’ve finally got my Anzac match day stream organised with my mates, but still no 2009 clip available. Everything but that game is available on YouTube :man_facepalming:

Starting to research the match previews for the front runners. Love this part more than the match sometimes.

2000 goes out in front by 2