Blitz Watch Along Week 1 (vs Sydney Round 19 2001. 8.30pm tonight) - link in first post

Because he was making a mess of it.

Start at 7:40?

(especially with longer breaks)

2 Likes

The quarter time breaks need to go to 10 mins, and half time either the same or longer. We will need a moderator who says the the reset time of quarters, other than that good first game

Thought 8.30 was time zone friendly for all.

How about 8?

Ah yes saw your edit. I think 8. Covers any of our friends out west that way.

2 Likes

Oh wait, I was calculating time zones backwards.

(My commute is to rotate my chair from three work monitors to three home monitors. Real Bond villain lair look here.)

Ok so next week we’ll start at 8 but take longer breaks.

Got a few options lined up for y’all

2 Likes

Well Hird and Lloyd should be back next week

3 Likes

Very good win. (Woeful for the first 3 quarters)

Thanks @scotty21 for coming up with the idea.

Thanks @scotty21. I had been talking to some of my mates about doing this as a Zoom setup, but it fell through. Good to have something to do on a Friday night whilst stuck at home, rather than read through the COVID thread.

Can’t take credit for the idea. Thats all @Allblack

1 Like

Yeah i said id do this tomorrow but meh

Oh OK…

Thanks @Allblack it was/is a great idea.

3 Likes

In for next week, full lid off!.

Just on this game, this is the first time l have seen it. The first three quarters could be called a comedy of errors, we played so badly, only Dimma & Caracella kept the game halfway competitive. In the second half JJ became more of a factor and Ramanaskaus chipped in to display his class. Alessio won the game off his ow boot, despite Ball having the better of the match up.

One of those curious games, that have only added to the enigma that is rivalry. Ripper choice.

Please sir, can we have some more?

1 Like

I didn’t realize just how far in front the bin chickens got and how awfully bad we were for 3 qtrs.

That was a lot fun

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 8.16.36 am

3 Likes

Ffs still out of likes

1 Like

Great to have the game last night to reflect on. Really enjoyed it and loved the hard brutal style of footy it was. We had a good mix of big bodies, smooth movers & stars. Thanks @Allblack and @scotty21.
Looking forward to smashing fark Carlton next week.

Thanks Scotty and Allblack. Was fun to sink a couple if bevos with a win.

I’m watching a replay of last nights game. Just realized that I recorded over mum and dads wedding video.

1 Like

Someone needs to get back in the time machine and pick up @Clone_Hirdy. I think he got left in 2001