Blitz Watch Along - Week 10 - Second Chance Edition! F*** Carlton Round 23 2016 @ 8 Tonight

FC 2016 has raced out to a very decent lead

They didn’t do that very often.

5 Likes

Need to boost the 84 vote…

The game where Reimers kicked 8.

That game was boring. It was nice winning by 130+ points, but it was like watching a training drill most of the afternoon.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the 2016 win over Carlton. Was there and extremely drunk but not sure it’s a game i would pick to watch over

99 Prelim?? :smirk:

Post about to be reported!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Its a landslide!

Really?
A fark Carlton game, a qualifying final and an Anzac game vote better than one of the greatest grand final wins in our lifetime?

No wonder were mediocre.

FC 2016 got the highest number of votes of any 2nd place game. Not surprising thats it is romping it in.

I’ve seen the ‘84 GF a ridiculous amount of times.
I’ve been leaning more towards games I haven’t seen, and while the 60’s flag was a joy to watch I’ve been leaning more towards more recent games.
Our top-up team beating the perennially ‘coming’ FC ticks All of the boxes.

4 Likes

Amen

Yep and back when @Allblack and I started putting this together we wanted to move from the ones that every one remembers like it was yesterday.

Of the 9 games we’ve watched i think at least 4 or 5 of them I was watching for the 1st time. Most of the remainder I had a limited memory of.

Even the ones i do remember, whats great was the little things you forget that make these watch alongs great. Kouta getting reported in the 98 FC game, Goodes turning it over twice in 2 mins in Sydney 01 and assuming FC 2016 wins there is probably some great hidden tidbits in there.

After next weeks eagles game ive got a wrap up thread prepared for all of our trips to the past

3 Likes

Into the final few hours of voting we go.

Its still a landslide

That’s bc we all hate carlton.

2 Likes

I feel bad for giving Norf any attention at all.

Mind you, Fark Carlton are pretty much at Norf level nowadays anyway.

Well that was by far the biggest margin of victory. We’re off to August 27th 2016.

Is there anything better than a 2.10 Saturday afternoon game at the G?

Its Saturday August 27th 2016. Our top up team has been playing with alot of heart but we do still sit last on 2 wins. As is story with most games this season we stuck with the doggies for a half last week before they pulled away.

FC sit 14th and had a 4 goal win over Melbourne last week.

The Teams:

Great to have you on Blitz Coons