Blitz Watch Along - Week 6 vs Melbourne Round 2 2013 Tonight @ 8

thanks to whoever just uploaded Geelong 2011 to youtube. There was legit only one other game we won other than the 93 game we’ve all seen on YT

1 Like

Melbourne is just such an uninspiring fixture. I do remember one good one in the mid to late 90s. Might have been when Jimmy Stynes broke the longevity record

1991 down at Kardinia Park was a good game (think 1991). Watson with a huge grab and goal to win us the game

Looked for that one the other option will be 1989 QF, we win that well but then got rinsed by them in the PF

was 1990. 5 goals down at 3/4 time kicking to the right of screen (reg Hickey stand?)

Nothing in full. Got highlights which ill link up in next weeks match thread but it will only be a 2 option poll next week.

Gutted 1996 isn’t there. If anyone has a copy of that they can upload please do it.

only really have the centenary game and the Salmon/Ablett match.
in 1992 we got done by 10 goals but kickett kicked an amazing goal from the pocket. Was a set shot from the boundary, but baulked the guy on the mark and then another. Amazing goal

1 Like

If someone uploads 96 ill chuck it in.

Your welcome. Have also thrown up 2017

1 Like

I vote for 2016

Its another close one. With shelton 10s vote allocated manually to 2016 we have a tie vote

vote 2016 ya plebs

Your vote is still sitting in 2013. I assume you want to swap?

all this time i thought i voted for 2016.

Lol nope

With the reallocation of votes some by PM. 1992 leads by 3

1 vote lead for 1992

I haven’t voted yet; I’m taking bids.

Have you guys tried watch2gether.com and did it work for you?

1 vote lead for 1992 maintained