Blitz

Fair chance I would have lost a lot of interest in footy over the last couple of years if it wasn’t for all you folks on here. Blitz gave us hope through all of this with facts against the grain of the rest of the football world who wanted us buried. Lots of comic relief to lighten a dark time too.

Thanks Blitz.

ps. cool your jets mod lover.

Been going through some really crappy stuff lately, don’t post a lot on blitz, but read it all avidly and feel like I belong sometimes to a really crazy family…some I agree with some I want to throttle. Thanks for being a place to go to at any time Xx

I don’t have a little brother. Blitz fills that hole (<< sigworthy). You get it. We laugh (at/with), cry, overreact, frustrate, let off steam, rumour, pizztake, exaggerate and mix it all with the occasional drop of wisdom about something we’re both passionate about. Thanks gais :smiley:

Yep. Nailed it.

Only been on blitz this year. I am an old bugger but I think the appropriate response is ‘fixed’ or something like that.

Honestly I wouldn’t have survived the last 4 yrs without Blitz. No bullshit. Thanks guys.

Shout out to @ivan and @bakerwasastar for some real insight and shout out to @stallion for teaching me there’s no point waiting for insight and it’s better to just aim for lols here.

Fkn love you guys and can’t wait for the tins to flow when we finally achieve the ultimate. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Yep, it’s fair to say that I spend a large part of my “life” on Blitz and I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s been my outlet for the past 4 years and beyond. I get all the information I need on this website, I’m sure there are other non-■■■■ websites on the Internet but I have no use for them.

Fark Carlton

Blitz is the home of the best afl related news and the best afl related podcast and the best afl related club. I spend way too much time reading these boards and im happy about it.

I joined when I was about 13, am now 26. Blitz is like the wolf, I am Rommulus/Remus. Now I go round talking in capital letters, and calling people king c’s. I’m forever greatful.

Joined because I wanted to see what was in those secret forums that wasn’t the Hanger.

Joined because I wanted to see what was in those secret forums that wasn't the Hanger.

Dark web full of drugz and prostitutes.

Joined because I wanted to see what was in those secret forums that wasn't the Hanger.

Dark web full of drugz and prostitutes.

Stallions livejasmine fetish.

There are great people here. It’s a great community.

Blitz is like a country pub. We have the whole community in here. Some sit in cliques, some are popular with many. In any situation, or to meet any need, there is always someone who is there with the absolutely correct advice.

Of course we are united in a common interest. But for an old timer like me it is an unexpected joy to see people join as youngsters (like b-g above but also many others) and develop over the years.

We are a great community. We are the biggest and best fan site in Australia.

Long may it continue thus.

Blitzers, I loves youse all. Especially today!

This thread

I love youse all

1 Like

We need a bomberblitzfans forum where people use usernames of their favourite poster from bomberblitz and discuss their favourite posters.

1 Like

Its claimed a few victims along the way, including the old version of Blitz. But it has held strong. The future looks bright.

#PRAYFORSMYTHY

I love blitz.

It helps keep me sane or should that be helps keep me insane.

Either way this place is awesome.

Cant think of a better place to be than blitz after a win.

Its claimed a few victims along the way, including the old version of Blitz. But it has held strong. The future looks bright.

#PRAYFORSMYTHY

#bringbacknandos/geek/hap

How many Blitz kick? WSPHU