Blitz

smythy must have forgotten his password

which he hates doing

1 Like

both the best forum and the worst forum at the same time

cant live with it, cant live without it

Just wonder what Mr Demetriou would have to say about this place now.

Just wonder what Mr Demetriou would have to say about this place now.

I didn’t ban anyone.

Were a heap of Blitzers in the Grog Squad yesterday. Atmosphere was fantastic :slight_smile:

Came for saga updates. Stayed for the lolz.

There are great people here. It's a great community.

Blitz is like a country pub. We have the whole community in here. Some sit in cliques, some are popular with many. In any situation, or to meet any need, there is always someone who is there with the absolutely correct advice.

Of course we are united in a common interest. But for an old timer like me it is an unexpected joy to see people join as youngsters (like b-g above but also many others) and develop over the years.

We are a great community. We are the biggest and best fan site in Australia.

Long may it continue thus.

Blitzers, I loves youse all. Especially today!

Great post AT.

And I for one will never forget how this community rallied around one of our own, even though most of us had never met him, to help out his family in their hour of need.

I believe the tragic circumstances surrounding nickyd and his family’s plight truly defined the quality of the type of people that reside in here.

I think I had about 7 posts in 6 years pre saga. Now I have a ridiculously unhealthy addiction to this place…And I farking love it! Stay crazy Blitz and Fark Carlton.

I joined when I was about 13, am now 26. Blitz is like the wolf, I am Rommulus/Remus. Now I go round talking in capital letters, and calling people king c's. I'm forever greatful.
Is this where you learned to use fruity language b_g as a 13yo?
This place has meant a lot to me for a while but particularly over the past 4 years.

Its been a place of refuge away from the insanity of the AFL, the MSM and opposition supporters.

Its been a place where you can vent amongst like minded people when it all gets a bit too much.

Its been a place where you can freely admit that you really care about this club, without people thinking you’re a bit of a weirdo.

We’re nearly out the other side people. The Saga is nearly over. Our players will be returning, and finally our results are going to start to turn around. Its going to be a really fun couple of years.

Thank you to everyone who runs (and mods) this site, but mainly, thanks to everyone who contributes and makes this place a very funny, valuable and therapeutic waste of time.

Go Blitz. Go Bombers.

And the gift to blitz for their collective loyalty.

Mint! I want that photo…

If it’s here on Blitz… Then it’s gotta be a fact.

This thread

I love youse all

Classic Blitz

I think I had about 7 posts in 6 years pre saga. Now I have a ridiculously unhealthy addiction to this place.......And I farking love it! Stay crazy Blitz and Fark Carlton.

Same here. I think I would have gone mad during the saga if not for Blitz. Thanks to everyone, but a special shout out to the lawyers (eg. Ivan) and scientists (eg. Bomber5au) who helped clear the path through all the bullshit.

both the best forum and the worst forum at the same time

cant live with it, cant live without it

Yep. The finest dump on the internet.

No changes for mine

Joined after the saga broke just to get some kind of sanctuary away from the anti-Essendon onslaught on every other medium, and will definitely be staying on now the saga is over!

It’s my third favourite site on the Internet. I’d rather not discuss the other two.

1 Like

I resemble what you are all trying to incinerate. Luvs ya all Blitzers…Yer Fark Carlscum and go Bombers…

Joined after the saga broke just to get some kind of sanctuary away from the anti-Essendon onslaught on every other medium, and will definitely be staying on now the saga is over!

Yep, same for me

I like lots of things about this forum but if I had to name one, it is following the emotional rollercoaster that is Ice Temple in the game day thread. Keeps me coming back time and again.

Forum would be perfect were it not for Benfti’s constant and insidious RACISM.

Manifestly excessive.