Blitzcast Tonight - 20/02/14

They might be watching the cricket

Riolio just tweeted that there are technical difficulties so no stream tonight. Podcast will be up tomorrow.

Riolio just tweeted that there are technical difficulties so no stream tonight. Podcast will be up tomorrow.

thanks for the update! 

Boo

Google Hangouts not working to stream live. Sorry folks! Podcast in the morning.

android blocked

I think the AFL are behind this

Buffering…

Is the podcast happening tonight?

What's with the new music?

What's with the new music?

Best thing I could find in Garageband...

Podcasting later tonight.

http://youtu.be/GYwwIM3KCzw

i keep offering you music

Podcast is up.
Some feedback would be nice on the audio, we’re recording the tracks separately now and I’ve tweaked a few settings that should hopefully clear it up and level it out.

Umm, pretty sure you don't want feedback in the audio Rolo

Still not up on iTunes yet.....

For some reason that takes awhile, but the iOS Podcasts app gets it straight away.

Podcast is up.
Some feedback would be nice on the audio, we're recording the tracks separately now and I've tweaked a few settings that should hopefully clear it up and level it out.

The audio? It's absolute crap. Actually stops me tuning in to the podcast. Just unlistenable to me. Have tried a few times, but it's just so bad on an audio level I can't do it.

For some reason that takes awhile, but the iOS Podcasts app gets it straight away.

Interesting, shall have a look there!

Are you taking requests?  Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen.

Podcast is up.
Some feedback would be nice on the audio, we're recording the tracks separately now and I've tweaked a few settings that should hopefully clear it up and level it out.

The audio? It's absolute crap. Actually stops me tuning in to the podcast. Just unlistenable to me. Have tried a few times, but it's just so bad on an audio level I can't do it.
on this one in particular. Stuff has changed